My reticence regarding posting here is due to my lack of progress, you're right acol, this is a thread for progress in the U.K. so I suppose it's all quite pertinent. Please be assured that once I have something to report, I will be shouting it from the rooftops.
Progress though, is eluding us at the moment.
As going to Stanford is not really an option for me, I seem to be stuck waiting for an appointment with a G.P. and hoping, yet doubtful, that they will refer me for an MRV.
This, I'm sure you will all agree is totally unsatisfactory and frustrating to say the least.
I see this thread has had over 4000 views already. If there is anyone out there, particularly Neuro's, Vascular surgeons, Radiologists, or anyone "in the trade" who has a better idea of how to proceed, then please post your thoughts. We can't wait for further proof of efficacy, so please, please offer advice that may get things moving.
Holding on in quiet desperation is no longer an option.