hey ladies and gentleman

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
ErikaSlovakia
Family Elder

Re: autoimmune disease

Post by ErikaSlovakia »

GiCi wrote:It seems to me that whatever role immunity plays in MS it would be a lot better to deal with it with open veins.
GiCi
YES!!!
Erika
Aug. 7, 09 Doppler Ultras. in Poland, left Jugul. valve problem, RRMS since 1996, now SPMS,
- Nov.3,09: one stent in the left jug. vein in Katowice, Poland, LDN, never on DMDs
- Jan. 19, 11: control venography in Katowice - negative but I feel worse
CCSVIhusband
Family Elder

Re: hey ladies and gentleman

Post by CCSVIhusband »

scorpion wrote:I wanted to let you guys know that you were right and I was, well, not as open mined as I should have been about CCSVI. I have just been through so many treatment "duds" that I guess I have trouble with claims of "major breakthroughs". I now see that a major university is prepared to do a pretty large study on CCSVI and how it may relate to the progression of MS. I am still very skeptical about CCSVI and I may throw the skeptical comment out now and then but obviously people much smarter then I are taking this seriously. Anyway I hope things work out and I will sit back and watch with interest. Scorpion
I don't agree with a mod moving this, when Lyon's basically calling me a liar saying this post above doesn't exist.

I need to prove that I don't lie. It's an important point!
jay123
Family Elder

Post by jay123 »

Scorp,
nice post (the original one!). I like the 'questioning' and skepticism some have, but it's a matter of state your questions, listen to the others points then move on. And then hopefully at the end people are satisfied as to what that their opinions are justified.
We can all agree to disagree, but aeguements don't have to go on forever.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

If you disagree with someone, please succintly state why and let it go at that. Point, counterpoint, counter-counter point, etc. is not useful-- the reality is that after the first disagreement, you will rarely convince another of something they feel strongly about unless you have shocking new information to share. The drawn-out debates also turn people off from reading the messages in the first place. If you really have to get something off your chest, please send that person a Private Message-- there is no need to have a long argument in public.
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”