Dr. Haacke/Dr. Reichenbach (Germany) CCSVI case 1

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
jenf
Family Elder

Post by jenf »

Hi Algis,
And thanks for the information. I was unaware that it was the stagnation process. I try not to post anything unless I feel it will be useful to the group, and have tried to educate myself as much as possible on the CCSVI theory. I guess I need to do some more reading!! LOL... I am so thakful fo rthis group and for all the information available here. I am also thankful that the CCSVI theory is gaining ground! All I want for Christmas is an MRV!!!
Jen
Frank
Family Elder

Post by Frank »

Regarding the german SWI MRT study going on in Jena, I also applied for it and received an invitation to take part.
Unforunately some special health-insurace issues made it difficult for me to actually participate, which is why I finally decided to cancel the MRV appointment.

--Frank
Treatment: Gilenya since 01/2011, CCSVI both IJV ballooned 09/2010, Tysabri stopped after 24 Infusions and positive JCV antibody test, after LDN, ABX Wheldon Regime for 1 year.