Dr Simka (Poland)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Edser
Family Elder

CCSVI

Post by Edser »

I think we were not sure how to anwser your question about the numb fingers so thought it best to say nothing! How are you feeling? Have the fingers got better?
Good aftetrnoon,
My finger's are a little better.But i'm very positive about the whole procedure.Thank's for asking.
Slainte Mo Chara
Edser & Anna
Never judge a Book by it's cover.
Edss Before Procedure:6
Edss After Procedure:4
tzootsi
Family Elder

Post by tzootsi »

Edser, thanks for keeping us up to date. CCSVI patient updates are the most interesting posts on this site! Just curious - what was your edss prior to the procedure?
AllyCanada
Getting to Know You...

Post by AllyCanada »

I am also on the list for April/2010. I am really concerned about after care. What kind of check up after the procedure is performed are we going to need? Do we know of anyone from Canada or USA that has gone to Poland to get the procedure done?
Edser
Family Elder

Post by Edser »

http://ms.about.com/od/multiplesclerosi ... s_edss.htm
Check your Edss
Slainte Mo Chara
Edser & Anna
TFau
Family Elder

Post by TFau »

Thank you for posting your updates, Edser! I'm glad that you're doing well!
bestadmom
Family Elder

Post by bestadmom »

Edser,

After I commented on your nice pajamas, I figured you didn't need to hear from me again!

All my best,
Michelle
Edser
Family Elder

CCSVI

Post by Edser »

bestadmom wrote:Edser,

After I commented on your nice pajamas, I figured you didn't need to hear from me again!

All my best,
Michelle
Hey Michelle :D & too make it worse i bought slipper's to match :D Michelle your a lucky woman,i deleted all the MS people from my FaceBook profile as i taught they just became friend's just for the CCSVI & MS information.Michelle i didn't delete you,OK. :D
Slainte Mo Chara
Edser & Anna
Edser
Family Elder

CCSVI

Post by Edser »

TFau wrote:Thank you for posting your updates, Edser! I'm glad that you're doing well!
Your Welcome :D
Slainte Mo Chara
Edser & Anna
bestadmom
Family Elder

Post by bestadmom »

Thanks Edser!
Dovechick
Family Elder

Comment on Edser's progress

Post by Dovechick »

Edser, pleased to hear that the fingers are getting better. It is hard to know what kind of sign these symptoms are, which is probably why no one answered.

Ally Canada. So far people who have had their procedure done in Poland will have to go back for a check up. Erika said Dr Simka told her to get in touch in a couple of months to make another appointment. This might be a problem for those living further away. We are hoping of course that eventually we will all be able to get this procedure done closer to home.
Michele,  warrior4MS, mother and champion for Ella, the MSer. The solution is out there we just have to ask the right questions.
Edser
Family Elder

CCSVI

Post by Edser »

AllyCanada wrote:I am also on the list for April/2010. I am really concerned about after care. What kind of check up after the procedure is performed are we going to need? Do we know of anyone from Canada or USA that has gone to Poland to get the procedure done?
I'm on Asprin,Fraxiparin,Areplex,Helicid after the procedure & Dr Simka will contact me in 2-3 month's.
Slainte Mo Chara
Edser & Anna
Brynn
Family Elder

Post by Brynn »

Perhaps there will be places in the US and Canada that will be on board with these procedures, and our needs, by the time the bulk of us are able to have our procedures. We all need to email all these links to open minded physicians. Brynn
41 years old, dx 1998, current EDSS 6.5
Edser
Family Elder

CCSVI

Post by Edser »

Good Afternoon TiMS,
I received this from a member of PATHWAYS yesterday,as they would like to do an article on my Procedure in Katowice(Poland).

PATHWAY'S:Thanks very much for keeping me in the loop re: media interest in CCSVI in Canada. Over here (England) I have just heard that the Sun are “very interested” in the story.

Slainte Mo Chara
Edser & Anna
bestadmom
Family Elder

Post by bestadmom »

Good for you Edser! Not only are you vastly improved, but now you're going to be famous for telling your great story to the UK.
TFau
Family Elder

Post by TFau »

Wow, great job!

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”