* Dr. Mariam Simka, Department of Angiology, Pszczyna, Poland
email: Marian Simka (email@example.com
) Correspondence to Marian Simka, Department of Angiology, Pszczyna, Poland
* Dr. Ludyga is vascular surgeon
* Dr Hartel is radiologist from Zabrze
* Dr. Kazibudzki is vascular surgeon
* Dr. Świerad is interventional cardiologist
* Erika said:
"Hi, last time I stayed in Hotel Franz Josef - it is only 1 minute slow walking from the hospital. The price is around 42 Euro. Mikołowska 44 (street) 40-065 Katowice 32 204 52 08 - phone number
The waiter speaks English. Rooms are upstairs - no lift.
I made my reservation in English with Mr. Krzysztof Bukowiec:
In case I go there next time, I will also go to this hotel."
* Erika stayed at: http://hotelarena.com.pl/arena/index_en.php
* Fatima stayed at: http://www.hotelzamkowy.eu/en/home
* Pepe booked in: http://www.hotelpiaskowy.pl/en/index.html
* Fligths to Katowize: http://wizzair.com/Default.asp?slid=clear&language=EN&
* Train timetable: http://rozklad-pkp.pl/?q=en/node/143
* Bus timetable of Krakow: http://www.rda.krakow.pl/en/index.php?id=1
* Ana said: "Polish taxis are a lot more cheaper than in Germany (and probably in Ireland). Driving to the hospital only coasted for me about 3,20 Euros (4 Zlotys equals 1 Euro). Moreover the taxi drivers are nice, honest and on time."
* Erika said: "I went to Zabrze -from katowize- by Taxi - the price is 80 Zloty - about 20 Euro, it was 18 minutes, you can also take a train or bus"
* Erika recomends: "In case you have the procedure one day, take also Polish - English dictionary...because... All doctors speak English... but nurses only Polish."
* Basic phrases in Polish: http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/polish/
* Exchange rate:
* Information about E112 Form: http://www.eccdublin.ie/publications/le ... health.pdf
* Fatima said:"Don't be afraid of Polish people. They are all very friendly and helpful"
* Ana said:"You will find out that these often racist jokes about all Polish being criminals and making their livings in stealing cars are absolutely wrong. People there are very nice, helpful and polite (and even the landscape looked cleaner than in "tidy" Germany)."
* Erika said:"They have slovak, czech and austrian cuisine in Hotel Franz Jozef"
* Fatima said:"I can recommend a very good restaurant in Pszczyna: Stara Piekarna. Excellent Silesian cuisine."
Note.- Please, let me know any mistake or any suggestion...