Canadian Documentary ????!!!!

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Edser
Family Elder

Post by Edser »

Never judge a Book by it's cover.
Edss Before Procedure:6
Edss After Procedure:4
Inge67
Family Member

Post by Inge67 »

What a fantastic video! Very informative and very moving too.
It must be convincing too to other people than only MS patients doesn't it?

Now let's get the word out here in Europe! Can't wait to let it turn Monday and start to approach people.
Edser
Family Elder

Post by Edser »

Inge67 wrote:What a fantastic video! Very informative and very moving too.
It must be convincing too to other people than only MS patients doesn't it?

Now let's get the word out here in Europe! Can't wait to let it turn Monday and start to approach people.
Good afternoon :D
Myself & Anna shed a good few tears this morning,durning & after watching the video,all positive :D Anna also put a translation on the Polish forum
http://www.biegusy.zgora.pl/modules/pro ... uid=%20228
http://www.biegusy.zgora.pl/modules/new ... 6&start=20
Slainte Mo Chara
Edser & Anna
Never judge a Book by it's cover.
Edss Before Procedure:6
Edss After Procedure:4
Needled
Family Elder

Post by Needled »

They did a great job! Very well presented and researched. The website has a lot of good additional information also. They deserve the scoop.
Michelle posted links to the two newspaper articles yesterday, but did they actually appear in today's papers? I'd love to see them.
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Just watched online!!

Me and my husband both became emotional knowing I have already been blessed by the stent procedure at Stanford!!

Cat
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
mrhodes40
Family Elder

Post by mrhodes40 »

Cat I hear you! We are so lucky to have been treated already... I think it is going to be a lot of people suffering from anxiety as they look for the opportunity to be seen and evaluated.
I'm not offering medical advice, I am just a patient too! Talk to your doctor about what is best for you...
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopic-7318-0.html This is my regimen thread
http://www.ccsvibook.com Read my book published by McFarland Health topics
Arcee
Family Elder

Post by Arcee »

Same here. We cried at the story, with relief at having had the procedure done, and in solidarity with those who want it done. It truly is reprehensible that not enough places had stepped forward for the SWI-MRI testing prior to yesterday. Will be interesting to see who will now.
And maybe it really is time to approach the stent manufacturers and US insurance companies - - they could make the clinical trials happen to bust this wide open.
A couple of points from the documentary that captured our attention:
- the re-stenoses seemed to happen in precisely the same spot as the original stenoses. That is comforting.
- since so many re-stenoses happened with the angioplasty, it almost is like its own control group in a sense. I mean, we have learned so much from those do-overs that we wouldn't have with the stents.

Congratulations to Ctv! What an impressive and meaningful job you have done.
And as always, sincere gratitude to Joan and Jeff.
diagnosed RR in spring '04
1 stent placed in left jugular vein 7/15/09
on and off Copaxone
allergric to interferons and Tysabri
skydog
Family Elder

Post by skydog »

Wow! Lots of tears of Joy for all. Cheer Thank you! Your our guardian angel We love You!
Plant a BIG Garden Live in the Moment
flipflopper
Family Elder

Post by flipflopper »

I don’t think I have thanked you cheerleader for all your work. Thank you!!!
rayfirak

CTEVD Study

Post by rayfirak »

Hi all, here is the Canadian link to that article.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/s ... ?s_name=W5

:lol:
Pepe
Family Elder

Post by Pepe »

I don’t think I have congratulated Jeff for the great woman he has at home... Jeff you are a lucky man !!!
rayfirak

Im wondering..

Post by rayfirak »

Has anyone out there on this forum actually gone through the procedure??? I am new on this site and appologize if I missed that info. I just watched the CTV special last night! It was brilliant. I too have MS and have been on a drug trial for 3 years. It sure would be nice if this was helpful solution! If anyone has been through the procedure...please tell me how it went so I can make a more informed decision.

Thanks!

:)
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

Yes Ray, many people have had the procedure, check the tracking post (its a sticky)

Many more are about to have it done and may others who have had it done have not yet posted their experiences...hopefully now they will!!!
AndrewKFletcher
Family Elder

Post by AndrewKFletcher »

The videos were fantastic. Professor Zamboni et al have done a great job of getting around the obstacles imposed by the medical profession.

Thoroughly enjoyed the way the interviewer handles the conversation affording Zamboni to get his main points across. Couldn't ask for more from a TV crew

Very professional indeed.

Andrew
CureIous
Family Elder

Re: Im wondering..

Post by CureIous »

rayfirak wrote:Has anyone out there on this forum actually gone through the procedure??? I am new on this site and appologize if I missed that info. I just watched the CTV special last night! It was brilliant. I too have MS and have been on a drug trial for 3 years. It sure would be nice if this was helpful solution! If anyone has been through the procedure...please tell me how it went so I can make a more informed decision.

Thanks!

:)
What LR said, plus you can see a great list MaggieMae put together:

http://www.thisisms.com/ftopict-8368.html

I haven't posted to the tracking post yet but will very shortly or Radeck is gonna rap my knuckles lol.
RRMS Dx'd 2007, first episode 2004. Bilateral stent placement, 3 on left, 1 stent on right, at Stanford August 2009. Watch my operation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwc6QlLVtko, Virtually symptom free since, no relap

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”