A few questions I'm seeking answers to.....
1. I want the testing done to see if I have stenosis...what test do I ask for?
2. Can a patient request the testing from their GP or do they require a specialist?
3. If a blocked vein is present, shouldn't it be fixed regardless of ms?
4. If testing reveals CCSVI, what is the next step...to seek out a specialist?
5. Do we wait for trained people who know what to look for or do we travel to the specialists out of country who perform the procedure?
6. Is there an organization to send donations to for the Liberation Treatment?
At present, it appears in Canada, a few doctors are willing to look at test results but aren't going forward with the procedure, is this correct?
My thoughts are how long are we going to wait for them to hmm and hah over test results? I don't want to waste a few more years of my life for doctors to decide if they want to support this procedure. I'm tired of waiting, tired of waiting for test results, tired of waiting for appointments, and tired of feeling sick and tired.
There must be something we can do. There is always something we can do, if we all stand together and develop a strategy. If our cry is overwhelming, it may be difficult to ignore.
So our first step is knowledge. Presenting facts to our GP's and knowing what we need to move forward. Who should be solicited? If there is a large interest it may motivate a doctor or two in Canada to start the Liberation Treatment.
All thoughts and suggestions appreciated.
I'm going to put something together for my GP and go from there.
Take care all.