I came home last night and have felt a strong pounding sensation in head, shoulders, and arms since this morning. Dake recommends that I get another X-ray (have had so many by now including the two venographies that if I survive this ordeal I'll probably die of cancer in a couple of years) tomorrow, either here in the East Bay or at Stanford, to see if the stents are still where they were put. I'll probably be driven to Stanford again since there might be less of a wait.
In case this is my last post:
1) I love you all and wish you the best of luck
2) Besides luck, I've always tried to encourage everyone here to engage in critical reflection on CCSVI and it's treatment, to not ignore discrepancies between the docs findings and assume that they'll try to resolve them themselves, to try to see the good will in everyone's posts and to try to truly help them, as opposed to belittling or ignoring anybody for any reason (this may sound like a complaint, but is really more a reminder).
3) Get a written agreement of *exactly* what you verbally agreed to have done on you. If it's venography with treatment only after consent, request a written agreement of exactly that. Since they're busy during venography, the docs might otherwise be more likely to forget that agreement.
Last edited by radeck
on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:40 pm, edited 10 times in total.