to the critics

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

to the critics

Postby sbr487 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:23 am

Hi,

I am sure there are lot of Dr critics out there on CCSVI.
I think one question they need to ask is if one of the medicine that is used to "treat" MS were to show the same results as liberation procedure has done, would they be criticizing the treatment. Probably not ... the person who found that medicine would be preparing for Nobel speech ... so give credit when evidence is so clear ...
sbr487
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby 81Charger » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 am

Well said, I agree.

Glenn
81Charger
Family Member

Postby Algis » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:31 am

Whatever they say... Sit the whole day in my wheelchair and then you'll see that you are watching for the smallest sign... And this is by far the biggest in a loooong time :) Cross fingers!
Algis
Family Elder

Postby Habenoughyet » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:34 am

I keep thinking how "Neuros" and pharma companies must be pissed by this unknown-Italian vascular surgeon, who came up with an out-of-the box idea, in treating a "non-life threatening" disease (... actual words given by my neuro when diagnosed), and basically ripping them off from profiting off of their "cash cow"...

HEY
"Never argue with stupid people... They bring you down to they're level and beat you with experience"
Habenoughyet
Family Member

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)