In Honor of Jeff and Joan

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

In Honor of Jeff and Joan

Post by ozarkcanoer »

On an earlier post, Joan (cheerleader) informed us that Jeff did the music for tonight's "A Dog Named Christmas" on the Hallmark Hall of Fame. The time is 9ET/8CT on CBS television. My husband and I are going to watch this show in honor of Joan and Jeff. It makes me happy that they have done so much for people with MS, and I am waiting to hear the music !!

For people who are not in the USA, I'm not able to tell you how to watch the show. I'm sure that our Canadian friends can pick up CBS.

ozark
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

Post by ozarkcanoer »

Sorry, "A Dog Named Christmas" isn't on until tomorrow night, Sunday November 29, 2009. We get parts of our Sunday paper on Saturday so the advertisement in Parade magazine said tonight, which is really tomorrow night. The 9ET/8CT still stands. :oops: :oops: :roll:
Sharon
Family Elder

Post by Sharon »

Thanks Ozark for the reminder - my grandkids and I have a TV date to watch the movie. A toast to Joan and Jeff is in order --- CHEERS!

Sharon
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

Post by ozarkcanoer »

OK, My last post here. "A Dog Named Christmas" with music by Jeff Beal is on TONIGHT, November 29 at 9 ET/8 CT on CBS.

Everyone should watch this if you can in honor of Jeff and Joan. Joan is our cheerleader and Jeff is our Neal Armstrong.

ozark

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”