CCSVI Another confirmation 04 12 2009

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
gekiryudojo

CCSVI Another confirmation 04 12 2009

Post by gekiryudojo »

Another conformation hot off the press in from a friend on facebook

Hi Guys,
I just heard from Todd Martin on facebook.

His wife had an ultrasound, and guess what?

That's right she has a blood flow problem.

He is so excited to see that there is now a big piece of the puzzle right there for all to see.

He sounds so hopeful too. Here was his note.

Love you all.

Take care,
WaYnE

Todd Martin 04 December at 17:14
Wayne - Took my wife in tonight for 60 minute doppler ultrasound. Incredibly, she has blockage on one side - fairly pronounced. Sonographer had all the info and he was very intrigued. Not sure what next step is, but sure as shit, if this all proves to be true, today was the first step in a big battle to be won.

"The testing was done in the State of Connecticut. If I get more detailed info, I will let you know

I will be having my doppler ultrasound done on Tuesday the 8th at 11:30 am GMT in Barrow in furness UK

I will let you Know what happens 8) Trevor Robinson
bestadmom
Family Elder

Post by bestadmom »

I just sent you a private message. Please take a look.
gekiryudojo

Post by gekiryudojo »

HI everyone please don't PM me as I am up to my eyeballs in Emails at the moment post on here please if you have a question someone else will probably be able to answer it as well

gekiryudojo

IN OUR FACE !

Post by gekiryudojo »

IN OUR FACE ! (well mine) just Back from the Ultrasound yes there is something strange, with my left jugular vain! and it warrants further investigation the sonographer said (she had difficulty seeing the left Jugular and there was something going on with it !) the right was great and so were the carotid arteries, more later, QED :lol:

I have a large Plaque on the LEFT side of my brain I had optic neuritis in my Left Eye I have tinnitus in my Left ear

any conection do you think is going-on there :roll: