Need $$$ for CCSVI?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Ruthless67
Family Elder

Need $$$ for CCSVI?

Post by Ruthless67 »

Hi All,

I stumbled over this on-line. Maybe this could be of some help for homebound folks. Might even be able to earn enough for help with paying for costs associated with CCSVI treatment.

Hmmm.........might even make a good way to earn funds FOR A CCSVI RESEARCH FUND!!!!
Lora

Breaking News: Google Now Hiring People To Work From Home

news3insider.com/finance/google-hiring-you.html

What you need: A Computer, an Internet Connection and the desire to make a living working from home. No special skills are required other than knowing how to use a computer and navigate the internet.
Your first checks will be about $750 to $1,500 a week. Then it goes up from there. Depends on how many links you posted online.
Axiom
Family Member

Post by Axiom »

I haven't looked into this much myself, but as with anything that sounds too good to be true, be sure to check it out thoroughly before you sign up.

Here's just one news report to get you started:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/work-hom ... id=8438110
Ruthless67
Family Elder

Post by Ruthless67 »

Oh my gosh is my face red!!

Sorry for misleading anyone, and thanks Axiom, for pointing out that this is less than honest. I should have looked into it further before posting.

Lora
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Google work from home scam

Post by NHE »

If you see this scam pop up its ugly head somewhere else, then you can report it directly to Google at the following link.

http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bi ... e=phishing

I have reported the above site to them.

Note that I have sent their legal department a letter about another site a few weeks ago and it is now displaying a page that resembles an MSN home page. Perhaps they are now phishing for MSN login IDs and passwords?

NHE
Ruthless67
Family Elder

Post by Ruthless67 »

Thank you NHE,

It's just deplorable how some folks try and feed off of other people. And they usually like to dine on folks that are sick, old or just plain bad off. Again, thanks for reporting this scam to Goggle.

Lora