Johnson wrote:Dr. Simka may be triaging, or may be doing Eastern Europeans before Norte Americanos, we have no way of knowing.
Best of luck.
I am sorry you are in such a terrible situation.
I do not know of course how it works I just can give you some information:
- there are 60.000 MS patients in Poland
- I do not know if they have to pay for it or if the health insurance pays for it but the price for Eastern Europeans is very high
- there are 8.000 MS patients in Slovakia - as far as I know because I talk to them on Slovak MS Forum - only couple of them are thinking about doing it - as they do not speak English they are not sure if it is correct decision and then the money...
- there are 15.000 MS patients in Czech Republic - they are in the same situation as Slovak patients
- there are already 2 places (maybe 3) where you can get MRV with Haacke`s protocol in Germany
Dr. Simka might be busy with Polish patients but I am not sure.
I still think you did well that you have tried it. I think sooner or later you will get your procedure. I know very well the time is important.
I am sorry I can not help you more
Aug. 7, 09 Doppler Ultras. in Poland, left Jugul. valve problem, RRMS since 1996, now SPMS,
- Nov.3,09: one stent in the left jug. vein in Katowice, Poland, LDN, never on DMDs
- Jan. 19, 11: control venography in Katowice - negative but I feel worse