Treatment, Belfast, poland??

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
powereds
Getting to Know You...

Treatment, Belfast, poland??

Post by powereds »

Hello to all

I am going to have the "Liberation Treatmrnt" done ASAP as my MS is severe and I want relief in whatever form it manifests itself. The biggest, or should I say greatest, relief that I'm hoping for is that the bloody MS stops progressing. I am seeking out a hospital to carry out the procedure and I know that Queen Mary, in Belfast (Ireland) carried out by a Dr Anton Dillon and Simka, something like that, in Poland are the two main centres near me (London, uk). I am going to pay, of course, and as my MS has completely turned my life upside down I'm hoping that somebody out there can provide me with details (specifics) about where I can seek treatment.

I am very grateful to all for helping me and I wish you a very merry Christmas x

So thankfully yours
Mark Federici
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

Post by ozarkcanoer »

powereds,

Here is a link to places who have done the procedure. Some of them are still active, and some, like Stanford, are switching to a more formal clinical study mode.

http://csvi-ms.net/en/content/ccsvi-treatments

ozarkcanoer
esta
Family Elder

Post by esta »

Good morning from Canada. I researched this site every day till I figured it out enough to navigate it pretty well, probably missing lots though. I too want it all to stop/ I expect great thing, and that's my attitude. I have had MS for 35 years, and since its PPMS now, I don't wan t to wait for all the testing here, it seems to be incessent.
I found Dr. Simka's rmail address, wrote him, and am scheduled for June. I know he's booking into September, so do it quickly. He speaks Englishm and is very nice!
!
Dr. Simka:
e-mail: mariansimka@poczta.onet.pl
:D
GiCi
Family Elder

Belfast

Post by GiCi »

Powereds,
Sorry to disappoint you but the doctor in the Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast do not offer treatment for CCSVI: they wait for more evidence to be produced.
GiCi
Rifleman
Getting to Know You...

Post by Rifleman »

I spoke to Dr. Simka today. He is now booked till 2011, has over 100 emails a day. The proceedure is simple the diagnostic and the interpretation is what is difficult is what he told me.