12/20/09 BuffaloNews article re:BNAC's study of CCSVI theory

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

12/20/09 BuffaloNews article re:BNAC's study of CCSVI theory

Postby Sarahbellum » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:38 am

Go to http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/899766.html

The results of the preliminary study will be announced in early February.

Go to http://www.BNAC.net for more information.
Sarahbellum
Family Member

Advertisement

Postby jay123 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:03 am

Please, let's post all our comments on the thread, "Front Page Buffalo paper" so we only have one thread going on this, we don't need a bunch of threads cionfusing things.

I'll bet sarah was entering this thread as I posted the other one!
jay123
Family Elder

Postby euphoniaa » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:41 am

jay123 wrote:Please, let's post all our comments on the thread, "Front Page Buffalo paper" so we only have one thread going on this, we don't need a bunch of threads cionfusing things.

I'll bet sarah was entering this thread as I posted the other one!

Just a tiny general comment, Jay...one of the best ways to avoid duplicate topics (one of your big concerns) is to make the title more specific and descriptive...kinda like THIS one. All things being equal, the excellent title of this thread is more helpful than another generic title like "Front Page...Great!!!" :)

I really mean this to be helpful rather than disruptive, though. Jay, if you want the comments on only one thread, can you change the title of yours?

Sarahbellum, your title was perfect - thanks for the example. :) It's so good it may attract more views and therefore more replies.
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
euphoniaa
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)