Dr. Lyn has suggested that I try therapy called ozone ear insulfation... she says she can get me a inexpensive ozone generator that has the ear appliance. She has a number of people that bought a ozone sauna it comes with an attachment you can use in the ear. But I do not have any interest at this time of buying the sauna (been there done that). There is a guy in in my local MS support group that is still working and walking etc., and he maintains that it's his regular hyperbaric oxygen treatments that keep him going. Of course we don't know why some people remain relatively unscathed even as they get older with MS...
But it seems like another one of those therapies that one could pursue it home. Remember, I have primary progressive MS, and frankly I do not see a lot of success testimonials concerning CCSVI and PP MS so I will be continuing to look into alternate treatments. All I know at this point, is that nebulizing my zeolite/glutathione/silver seems to have detoxed my liver enough to convert T4 into T3 and that has been impossible for 11 years! I still don't have my hormone test... and I know that Dr. Lyn has the results, so she must've gotten busy over Christmas, but I'm going to phone her and ask her to get off her duff...
So I started to read about using ozone in the ear and it's kind of interesting...
In his book ?THE BREATH OF LIFE? (1999), Charles C. Ankeney calls ozone therapy a "better and safer natural alternative" treatment of many diseases, including but not limited to cardiovascular diseases, mental disorders, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, diabetes, osteoporosis, etc. He claims that ozone therapy increases oxygen unloading by hemoglobin in the blood and improves the peripheral oxygen supply in circulatory disorders, promoting recovery.
The Sixth World Ozone Conference held in Washington, DC, (May, 1982), produced many astounding papers on the medical uses of ozone. They ran the full gamut of topics from cancer to herpes to rheumatoid arthritis, written by the world's recognized specialists in their fields. These papers concluded that:
1. Ozone removes unwanted bacteria and viruses from the blood, the same way it does from water.
2. The possibility of becoming infected with hepatitis, HIV virus, syphilis or other infectious diseases through blood transfusion could be eliminated by the use of ozone.
3. Ozone is highly effective in peripheral vascular disease.
4. Ozone is effective in cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease, arteriosclerosis and hypercholesterolemia, and promptly restores circulation, relieves anginal pain and improves brain function.
5. With ozone, cancerous tumors, lymphomas and leukemia may be eliminated without the use of surgery, radiation or chemotherapy.
6. Ozone is highly effective for all forms of rheumatoid and arthritis collagen diseases.
7. Ozone is very effective for allergies of all types.
8. Ozone may be beneficial in multiple sclerosis, other neurological diseases, senility, as well as in Parkinson's disease.
9. External use of ozone is very effective in treating burns, acne, leg ulcers, open cuts and wounds, eczema, fungus and other skin disorders.
10. Rectal insufflation with ozone is effective for proctitis, colitis, prostatitis and fissures; vaginal insufflation is effective for candidiasis and other yeast infections, trichomoniasis and other forms of vaginitis; bladder insufflation is effective for cystitis and bladder fistulas, as well as cancer.
11. AIDS, herpes, hepatitis, mononucleosis, and cirrhosis of the liver have been successfully treated with ozone.
12. The application of ozone is virtually painless, has no adverse side effects and is extremely cost-effective for both physicians and patients.
13. As of 1994, sixteen countries allow the use of ozone therapy. In a study in Germany, out of millions of treatments, there have only been four deaths reported, with only 40 persons having side effects.
Has anyone here had any experience at all with ozone?