Hi all, Leetz asked me to post her MRV Pics

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Postby ozarkcanoer » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:57 pm

leetz,

I am so sorry for all your disappointments. Don't give up hope. This story is not over yet. There have been other people tested who didn't have CCSVI. Maybe there is another explanation. Please keep your eyes on the research that is going on. Especially at Buffalo. ((((leetz)))) !!!

ozarkcanoer
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

thank you

Postby leetz » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:01 pm

thanks for the support...

leetz
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...
leetz
Family Elder

Postby lilsis » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:12 pm

leetz, what about the apparent narrowing on the transverse sinuses in the brain? has anyone taken a closer look at that, or are they just focusing on the jugulars? to my albeit untrained eye, that's what i noticed first...

(sagital sinus runs along the midline of top of the skull, the left and right transverse sinuses run horizontal around each side and drain into the jugulars)
lilsis
Family Member

hi

Postby leetz » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:39 am

hi...i have every intention on going to poland....gotta find out more first :)
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...
leetz
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)