Ok! thank you very much for your answer! I don't know what is the ms epicrisis, in the mail it was write:
"Requirements for the diagnostics and treatment of patients with CCSVI, which can be performed in Sofia, Bulgaria at a Bulgarian hospital, specializing in the field of cardio-vascular diseases, are as follows:
1. Patient should be diagnosed with MS through magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
2. He or she should have his MS epicrisis translated into English.
3. Conclusions by a consulting neurologist should give the objective status of the present condition of the patient.
4. Patient should have a health insurance.
5. Upon hospitalization patient should give in writing his/her agreement to undergo the needed procedures for diagnostics and treatment."
but I don't know what does it mean!!