STANFORD From Alex to those who got "The Email"

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Re: lack of communication

Postby CureIous » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:23 pm

rettahb wrote:Hoodyup, I was in the same position as you. Having talked to Dr. Dake and then waiting on Alex the scheduler to call, then I got the generic email putting all on hold.

I just yesterday sent another email to Alex asking for verification that I'm not lost in the pile....... I hope I'm as lucky as you and I hear from her.

Best of Luck!
~retta

If you got the 2nd email you are on the list. If not then maybe contact her.
Mark
RRMS Dx'd 2007, first episode 2004. Bilateral stent placement, 3 on left, 1 stent on right, at Stanford August 2009. Watch my operation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwc6QlLVtko, Virtually symptom free since, no relap
CureIous
Family Elder

Alex's Second Email

Postby Opera » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:52 am

I am a bit confused about the second e-mail from Alex. I got only one e-mail. The first part was from Dr Dake and I missed the second part of the e-mail which was from Alex because there was a big space between the two. I saw the second part from Alex later when I printed the e-mail for filing. If I did not print the e-mail I would have completely missed the messgae from Alex asking for medical and personal information?

Can everyone please check the bottome of the first e-mail to see whether Alex's message is at the bottom? Thanks.

Oprah
Opera
Family Member

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)