STANFORD From Alex to those who got "The Email"

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Re: lack of communication

Postby CureIous » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:23 pm

rettahb wrote:Hoodyup, I was in the same position as you. Having talked to Dr. Dake and then waiting on Alex the scheduler to call, then I got the generic email putting all on hold.

I just yesterday sent another email to Alex asking for verification that I'm not lost in the pile....... I hope I'm as lucky as you and I hear from her.

Best of Luck!

If you got the 2nd email you are on the list. If not then maybe contact her.
RRMS Dx'd 2007, first episode 2004. Bilateral stent placement, 3 on left, 1 stent on right, at Stanford August 2009. Watch my operation video:, Virtually symptom free since, no relap
Family Elder

Alex's Second Email

Postby Opera » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:52 am

I am a bit confused about the second e-mail from Alex. I got only one e-mail. The first part was from Dr Dake and I missed the second part of the e-mail which was from Alex because there was a big space between the two. I saw the second part from Alex later when I printed the e-mail for filing. If I did not print the e-mail I would have completely missed the messgae from Alex asking for medical and personal information?

Can everyone please check the bottome of the first e-mail to see whether Alex's message is at the bottom? Thanks.

Family Member

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)