Haacke workshop

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

Post by ozarkcanoer »

When I read the agenda for Haacke's workshop I was surprised by the Jordanian connection !!!! Does anyone have any information on this doctor ?

ozarkcanoer
Bobbi
Family Member

Post by Bobbi »

Sotiris,
This is exciting news to have so many great people of CCSVI in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada my neighbouring city. What was your source for this agenda? I have been emailing the Hamilton Spectator and their health reporter is interested in covering this meeting. We need all the exposure we can get. Will this meeting be videotaped?
Thanks you for sharing.
Does anyone know anything else about this meeting?
Extremely excited!!
Bobbi
bestadmom
Family Elder

Post by bestadmom »

The Hamilton program pdf is posted on the Fondazione Hilarescere website. This is the Italian Foundation including Zamboni and Salvi, Haacke and Zivadanov are also part of it.
Sharon
Family Elder

Post by Sharon »

OC -
Name: Dr.Ma'moon AL-Omari
Speciality: vascular & Interventional Radiologist
Academic Rank: Assistant professor
Education: FELLOWSHIP IN ANGIOGRAPHY AND INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY, UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA, 2006. HEIGHER SPECIALITY IN DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY, JUST, 2004. JORDANIAN BOARD IN DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY, 2004. M.B.B.S., UNIVERSITY OF JORDAN, 1998.
Email: momari@just.edu.jo
Homepage: Homepage
http://www.kauh.jo/kauh/english/doctors ... ic%20X-Ray
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

Post by ozarkcanoer »

Thanks Sharon !! :)
Bobbi
Family Member

Post by Bobbi »

Bestadmom,
Thanks for the reply.
Good video ... It took me a while but then I got the joke ... Where can I order one!! Maybe it will help with the 'brain fog'!
Will Dr. Haacke's website be updated too?
Bobbi
Zeureka
Family Elder

Post by Zeureka »

bestadmom wrote:The Hamilton program pdf is posted on the Fondazione Hilarescere website. This is the Italian Foundation including Zamboni and Salvi, Haacke and Zivadanov are also part of it.
Here's the link http://www.fondazionehilarescere.org/pd ... sFlyer.pdf

I've heard Dake will present his results of first 500 CCSVI patients, as well as Simka his CCSVI diagnosis results so far.

It's great that our heroes are all meeting up there to share their expertise! 8)

Steffi
Sharon
Family Elder

Post by Sharon »

Zureka wrote
I've heard Dake will present his results of first 500 CCSVI patients, as well as Simka his CCSVI diagnosis results so far.
Actually, it is not Dake. The 500 patient results are coming from the Buffalo study.

Sharon
Zeureka
Family Elder

Post by Zeureka »

Sharon wrote:Zureka wrote
Actually, it is not Dake. The 500 patient results are coming from the Buffalo study.

Sharon
Thanks Sharon - was wrongly reported like this in the Italian Forum. That makes more sense! Look so much forward to those Buffalo results!
Steffi
Bobbi
Family Member

CCSVI Hamilton Conference/Workshop

Post by Bobbi »

Just received this email reply from Haacke's MRI Institute in Detroit.

Dear Phyllis,
"The contents of the workshop and the speakers will be available through our website after the meeting via a webcast. You will be able to hear all of the talks right on the web."
Sincerely,
Rachel D. Martis-Laze
Administrator
The MRI Institute for Biomedical Research
440 East Ferry Street
Detroit, MI 48202
313-758-0065 - Tel
313-758-0068 - Fax
rdmlaze@gmail.com - Email
www.mrimaging.com - Website

This should be interseting .. Stay tuned ....
Bobbi
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

Post by ozarkcanoer »

Bobbi,

Great news !!!

ozarkcanoer
MS_mama
Family Elder

Post by MS_mama »

I'm intrigued by the Jordanian connection as well... I wonder if that will turn out to be a viable treatment site. Health care in Jordan is close to US standards and is relatively cheap. If this NY study doesn't pan out, I think I'm gonna keep an eye on dr. Omari.
dx RRMS Jun. 2009...on Copaxone and LDN and waiting for my turn to be "liberated"<br />
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

i sent the workshop agenda to my family doc and to my neuro at mac to ask if they knew anyone attending this hamilton workshop. both said no. lame! it's so funny because i felt like 'don't you know who these people are?!?!' reminded me of times like when i was the only one at this office i worked at who wanted the chance to see chris hadfield give a talk at an engineering week luncheon. i was like come ON guys, he's been to freaking outer SPACE. (he is a great presenter fyi :))
anyway, i can't even go and lurk nearby because i have to work saturdays and sundays all winter :( oh well, the vid will be good to have.
ps here's some useless trivia - i was born in the hospital where they are hosting the workshop
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
Bobbi
Family Member

CCSVI Hamilton

Post by Bobbi »

Today is Friday, February 5, 4:35 pm my timezone.
I've had a very busy day today and am exhausted from all of the excitement.

1. Talked to my Neuro's head nurse at Hamilton Health Centre (McMaster) and she said that my Neuro is going to attend the Workshop but he didn't have the agenda. So I zipped it to her/him asap. Can't wait to talk to him.

2. I have been feeding the health reporter of the Hamilton Spec with information about CCSVI and this workshop on Sunday and she will be covering it. We had a phone interview today (20 Min) and the pre-article will be in the Saturday edition, February 6.

Thanks to "This Is MS" Forum documents and encouragement, I was able to speak with confidence. Thank you!
Bobbi
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

cool bobbi, which neuro is yours? mine's not even in the ms clinic, (except for the guy who did the final confirmation on my dx) mine is actually a peripheral guy in the neuromuscular clinic.
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”