More Media Coverage in Canada

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
GinR
Getting to Know You...

More Media Coverage in Canada

Post by GinR »

More Media Coverage in Canada!

http://herenb.canadaeast.com/news/article/919658

~GinR
markus77
Family Elder

Post by markus77 »

"As President and CEO of the MS Society, I am aware of the tremendous interest across Canada and around the world caused by the recent news coverage of the CCSVI study," he says. "Indeed I share your excitement and hope in the preliminary findings of this study. I also celebrate and respect the integrity of our research funding programs which will continue to ensure that the very best projects are selected and supported."

great article but once again no commitment by the MS Society (kinda reminds me of a politician) , ....what a surprise. they constantly insult our intelligence thinking we actually give a sh*t about their views.....i am actually starting to feel sorry for the people in that "charity" who put the $$$$$ before human suffering. how sad is that.

my venting for the day. ; )
STAY REAL MY FRIENDS

dx 1989, spms
dunkempt
Family Elder

Post by dunkempt »

"Indeed I share your excitement and hope in the preliminary findings of this study. I also celebrate and respect the integrity of our research funding programs which will continue to ensure that the very best projects are selected and supported."
Yes, just the same boilerplate statement, from the Web site, I think. I doubt she even talked with Yves Savoie or anything.

Of course the last part of the quote probably means "I see no problem with the way we've been giving out research money so far, and don't hold your breath for anything new and significant for CCSVI, which we already knew about but didn't bother telling you because we think it is too flakey anyway."

-d
youbetcha
Family Member

Post by youbetcha »

dunkempt wrote:
"Indeed I share your excitement and hope in the preliminary findings of this study. I also celebrate and respect the integrity of our research funding programs which will continue to ensure that the very best projects are selected and supported."
Yes, just the same boilerplate statement, from the Web site, I think. I doubt she even talked with Yves Savoie or anything.

Of course the last part of the quote probably means "I see no problem with the way we've been giving out research money so far, and don't hold your breath for anything new and significant for CCSVI, which we already knew about but didn't bother telling you because we think it is too flakey anyway."

-d
So, very well put! I believe that's exactly what's being said.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”