CCSVI on the Radio

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
healthymama
Getting to Know You...

CCSVI on the Radio

Post by healthymama »

Listening to Lew right now on K-talk radio, http://www.k-talk.com/
The interviewer is a stand in, not doing too well, but it is exciting to hear about CCSVI on the radio in Utah!
healthymama
Getting to Know You...

Post by healthymama »

click on yellow "listen now" star at the top. I don't know if it will be posted somewhere later.
Katie41
Family Elder

Post by Katie41 »

Thanks for posting this. Lew did great! Great to hear the word getting it out to even more people. :)
healthymama
Getting to Know You...

Post by healthymama »

The interviewer said she would archive it on http://ut.alternativeconservative.com/
I don't have a specific link to it though.

Yes, Lew did great. Way to go Lew for getting an interview!
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

Thanks guys!
coach
Family Elder

Post by coach »

Way to go Lew! Can't wait to pull it up and listen to it on the archive list. I e-mailed Neal Cavuto on Fox because he also suffers from MS. Didn't get a response, not that I was expecting one. Plan to post on the tracking poll once I get my ducks in a row. Haven't been able to line up my 8wks. post-op yet. Hope to be able to do so soon because I want to get off the coumadin. Seem to have trouble getting my INR in the therapeutic range I've only had two readings in the lower 2's. The other readings have ranged from 1.8 nto 1.3. My doctor bumps me up 0.5 mgs each time. I'm taking 7 mgs a night now Seems they had to resubmit something to the insurance. We are staying with BCBS but going to a higher deductible which will lower our premium. When I was talking with Alex earlier on before the procedure she informed me that if we had not met our deductable we would need to be prepared to pay that, but we had met it before the testing and procedure in Nov. Since we are into a new calendar year looks like we will need to be prepared to pay the deductable up front . Plus if insurance does not approve the imaging that Dr. Dake requested for the followup then I suppose we need to be prepared to pay out of pocket for that too. Just wondering if Stanford will be willing to cut us the same deal that they cut BCBS for tests. BCBS does not pay the full amt charged but according to the EOB we get from them it states on the EOB that BCBS will pay what they (insurance) declares that a test/procedure is worth and what BCBS does not pay, the hospital gets to take as a write off. Same with doctors. We still pay the 20% after the deductable.
It's been cold in GA too.(in the upper teens at nights for about two weeks) and I struggle with the cold too. Also in Fla. too. Guess we get frozen OJ before it comes off the tree. Enough about me. We need to keep the people and the country of Haiti in our prayers. Kind of puts one's own problems into perspective.