"New Ways to Treat Multiple Sclerosis" - WSJ artic

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Postby Sharon » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Thank you Sammy -

I take the paper version of the Wall Street Journal, but did not read yesterdays.

I will be writing my comments in the next few minutes. Notice to TIMS members -- if you are on other MS websites - link the article. We need more than our little community sending emails.

Sharon
Sharon
Family Elder

Advertisement

Update on WSJ

Postby SammyJo » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:32 pm

It is working! Just got word thta the Wall Street Journal is working on a CCSVI story !!!

If you have information from the Hamilton or NYU conferences that would further educate the reporters, please email them Thomas Gryta at thomas.gryta@dowjones.com and Jon Kamp at jon.kamp@dowjones.com

Also go to the WSJ article on MS (that missed CCSVI) and add more comments!

(article link)
RRMS '95 SPMS '02 | CCSVI 10/09 | Adult stem cells 2012 | http://www.patientsforstemcells.org/
SammyJo
Family Elder

Re: Update on WSJ

Postby Cece » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 pm

SammyJo wrote:It is working! Just got word thta the Wall Street Journal is working on a CCSVI story !!!

It's about time, already!!! :)
"However, the truth in science ultimately emerges, although sometimes it takes a very long time," Arthur Silverstein, Autoimmunity: A History of the Early Struggle for Recognition
Cece
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)