i had the liberation procedure done in Poland on the 5th of January 2010.
The results are absolutely amazing and some of them happaned pretty uch right after the procedure. i also do continue to improve on daily bases. My husband tells me that he has goten his wife back. I feel like a reborn being who might in time forget about MS altogether.
Should anyone be interested to hear details about the procedure and my specific improvments pls contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
i had a Doppler test as well as MRI. in that order.
procedure lasted 1.30 hours, and it is done with Local anesthesia. You are aware at all times during the treatment. It does not hurt at all.
i paid 16500 pln. costs vary depending on the number of stents, and stents vs. ballooning.
i started feeling better immediately after the treatment.
i have up t date so many improvements that the list is rather long
first time since 3 years i feel like i am in one piece. Functioning on one level of awareness.
OK here are the major changes:
1. warm hands and feet (they were icy at all times before)
2. No pins and needles in my left hand. (i used to have them from the on set of MS, effected are was from elbow to the tips of my fingers, it effected the speed of my typing, my left hand has been very clumsy. Now it is back to normal
3. No pain at all. i had pain in my right pathway. right hand, up to my head. several places at the same time, it s been unbearable, burning, also feeling as if knives were cutting trough my skin. etc..
it has been almost chronic in the last few months.
4. Greatly improved vision. I go to the whole foods store now and dont loose my eyesight at all. before after ten min, i would get so blurried i would not see people faces and could not read any product info.
5. Stronger walking better balance.
6. numerous other small improvements. which i keep noticing on daily bases,
Poland is the only country that allows MS patients to recieve the treatment.
I had the procedure done in Katowice Sielsia, Poland. As you know the little clinic there is already over its capacity till end of 2011.
There will be one more clinic in Warsaw openning as far as know end of Feb and early April.
They are already open for booking procedures.
i would recommend not to wait and contact them.
here is the contact to the new clinic in Warsaw: