Buffalo study

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
dialed_in
Family Member

Post by dialed_in »

Jay, I came up with 2 or 3 a,b,c,d,e replies, but had to delete them. They were much too inflamatory. Good job.

I have no problem helping someone who is having trouble navigating the board find something. Someone telling me they don't have the time or energy to do a simple search is unexcuseable.

If you search the link he used to start this thread, it comes up 158 times!
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jay123
Family Elder

Post by jay123 »

jay123 wrote:But please as a newbie, do a search before posting. There are many other threads on this.
Lyon, (and others) ,

PLUS, I thought I was VERY polite and nice to a newbie stating what I did. I wasn't nasty or anything, just a PLEASE do a search!
whyRwehere
Family Elder

Post by whyRwehere »

I have to admit, that I find the search function on here not as good as I'd like...and I have my cognitive function (I think). You do have to use it with "posts" instead of "topics", but even then it can be difficult. One thing that might help is typing "this is ms + what you want to find" into google.
I've seen worse off topic/non topic posts on here, where the person deserved to be reprimanded. Or ones where they keep asking the same thing over and over...ugh.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

Post by ozarkcanoer »

Well spoken, Lyon !!

ozarkcanoer