Dr. Coimbra Protocol

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.

Re: Dr. Coimbra Protocol

Postby Kittie » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:48 am

I have joined the MS gym now and started their regime for foot drop. Still doing the chiro's shoulder blade exercise and still going to Thi Chi once a week. Still looking for better walking. I had three days once of strong walking but never got it back since. I still have good days and tired days but far far better than I was a year ago.

I went to a wedding recently and dropped the vitamin D3 to 20,000K because I didn't want to drink the 2 1/2 ltrs. of water but my balance was off all day.

We are trying different D3's with different oils as Michael Cawley has noticed significant changes with the different oils. I have tried one but it definately didn't suit me. I am trying another today. 70K of my usual and 10K of the new one. We will see over the next few days.

Onward and upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby Kittie » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:42 am

Another month and I have been on the D3 therapy for a year. I was thinking the other day that I don't have pains in my head any more. I used to get them on the left side of my head. They didn't last long but they were worrying. It is the right side of my body that is most affected. I can't remember getting these pains since being on the D3 in high doses.

At the moment I am on 80,000iu D3 every day and feeling good. My walking isn't any better but I did have 3 days of strong walking and balance in July. I havn't felt that good since but I am still trying different D3 in different oils, Thi chi lessons and my own exercises which are working. I can now lift my leg up towards my head while lying down on my stomach. This has been a long hard slog and nearly gave up as nothing seemed to be happening. Every morning for about 10 mins. I practiced it. It worked and my leg is starting to connect. This must all help in the long run.

I still drink 2 1/2 ltrs. of water a day and of course magnesiums, B2, Carlson Super DHA and the list of vitamins, meat free, mostly gluten free, lots of fish and fruit and vegetables.

I tried Biotech D3 -5 and my body liked it and I felt more relaxed but I have gone back to Life Extension again but might add a little extra with the Biotech today.

Onward and upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Postby Kittie » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:27 am

I have reverted back to 80,000iu every day of Life Extension d3 and feeling well. I havn't ruled out another D3 to try but not at this moment.

Yesterday I had a really strong bad leg. It was better than my good leg! Not sure why.

Last night I took 4 Pectasol instead of my usual 3. Last Wednesday I took 4 of my usual Biofilam instead of my usual 3. Not sure if my strong leg was related to the extra Biofilam. Always listen to your body.

Thi chi this morning, which is going well.

Onward and upward,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Postby Kittie » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:00 am

I stopped taking B2 Swanson Riboflavin on 16th September, as I thought it hadn't helped at all, so didn't bother buying any more and let it run out. Wrong!! I didn't feel 100 % for days and realised why and ordered some more. They arrived and I took the first on 27th September. The next day I felt so much better and stronger. I stopped the other B2 by Gall Pharma and felt no different.

Last time I had had a really strong leg and thought it was th extra PectaSol that I had taken but I had noticed a strong leg the day I took the PectaSol at night. IT WAS THE BIOTIN!!!!! I started taking Biotin on 6th October for my hair and nails and on 8th October my legs were strong and I felt better in myself. The strong legs have continued! Now I know Swanson B2 and Biotin are two things that I really need! I am also taking 4 PectaSol Monday, 4 Biofilam Wednesday and 6 PectaClear Friday. Don't get taking these amounts as I have built up to this for many months now.

Saturday, 13th October, I tried a pair of boots on to see if they looked okay with what I was wearing. I walked in them without my leg brace!!! Another step forward! Still have foot drop so not sure about going far as I would get tired and maybe trip but we are getting closer. I took a video of it and also my bad leg exercises as they have progressed too. I still do Thi chi and feel this is really good for me as I have been able to do slightly more movements with stretching my arm out etc. I decided not to join the MS Gym in the end as I feel I am doing enough at the moment.

Onward and Upward, definately on the way upward now!!!!!!!!! I am getting excited, but know it all takes time!

Kittie.

Kitttie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol