fat, sick, and nearly dead- MS testimonial

A board to discuss various diet-centered approaches to treating or controlling Multiple Sclerosis, e.g., the Swank Diet

fat, sick, and nearly dead- MS testimonial

Postby Selmahope » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:48 pm

MS Testimonial from the fat, sick, and nearly dead (film documentary) website--great film if you haven't seen it!


http://www.jointhereboot.com/index.php? ... 95&lang=en
User avatar
Selmahope
Family Elder
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Advertisement

Re: fat, sick, and nearly dead- MS testimonial

Postby centenarian100 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:23 pm

It's a great documentary. Very entertaining. You can watch it on amazon prime.

http://www.amazon.com/Fat-Sick-Nearly-D ... early+dead

The protagonist actually has chronic urticaria. It's an inspiring story
centenarian100
Family Elder
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:51 am

Re: fat, sick, and nearly dead- MS testimonial

Postby NHE » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Watch it for free on hulu...
http://www.hulu.com/watch/289122
User avatar
NHE
Volunteer Moderator
 
Posts: 3323
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: fat, sick, and nearly dead- MS testimonial

Postby NHE » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Selmahope wrote:MS Testimonial from the fat, sick, and nearly dead (film documentary) website--great film if you haven't seen it!


http://www.jointhereboot.com/index.php? ... 95&lang=en


Brian R. wrote:How much weight did you lose (even if that wasn’t your goal!)?
165 pounds. Half of my body mass.


I've been intrigued about the possible benefits of juicing for MS ever since I first watched this film. Unfortunately, if I lost half my body mass, I would be dead.
User avatar
NHE
Volunteer Moderator
 
Posts: 3323
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: fat, sick, and nearly dead- MS testimonial

Postby centenarian100 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:10 pm

NHE wrote:I've been intrigued about the possible benefits of juicing for MS ever since I first watched this film. Unfortunately, if I lost half my body mass, I would be dead.


You don't necessarily have to stick to a strict all-natural juicing diet. You could combine juicing with other healthy foods with higher caloric density.
centenarian100
Family Elder
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:51 am

Re: fat, sick, and nearly dead- MS testimonial

Postby centenarian100 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:11 pm

NHE wrote:Watch it for free on hulu...
http://www.hulu.com/watch/289122


Nice find :smile:
centenarian100
Family Elder
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:51 am


Return to Diet

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Contact us | Terms of Service