My dad the Gravity Doctor

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Wilfy

My dad the Gravity Doctor

Post by Wilfy »

My dad is Andrew K Fletcher, you may or may not have heard of him. he spends all day and everyday trying to help people and spread the news about his discovery. I admire his persistance as i would have given up a long time ago (17 years so far).

He has helped so many people.. tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands with his discoveries, a simple, free and effective treatment for all kinds of human ailments and problems but still it is not mainstream.

The Gravity of Life is my dads life work, He discovered how gravity has a major role in all our lives, it effects everything from plants to trees from humans to bacteria and may even hold the keys to bigger questions.

He has people calling and writing to him everyday with words of praise from all over the world about how an inclined bed has helped them

My dads theory is simple enough that even primary school children were taught it and understood it.

In a nutshell:

We all breath and perspire. plants and animals alike, we all lose water when we do this. in turn it concentrates any remaining salts and sugars in our blood/sap the remaining solution is then a lot more dense and saturated with higher levels of salts and sugars and gravity acts upon this pulling it down towards the earth. but every action must have an equal but opposite reaction (thankyou mr Einstein) and in turn pulls up fluids of less density. a simple flow and return within all living things caused by Gravity.

He then applied the same theory to humans. If we all lie down at night then gravity cannot help us circulate our blood and we have to rely solely on our hearts .. he had an idea of raising the head of beds by 6 inches so that gravity still can have an effect on us while we sleep! the results were staggering.... Varicose veins dissapearing, people with Multiple Sclerosis began to recover, a friend of my dads John Cann who had a complete spinal cord injury for many years walked again live on Carlton Television (UK TV news program), a young girl (12 years old) who had been diagnosed with Cerebal Palsy from a young age. Could not even brush her own hair or even walk. She began to recover and actually phoned my dad herself to thank him (my dad was so stunned and collapsed on the floor) general health and well being improved in many.
But to name a few of the things that this simple treatment can help and cure.. he has helped so many and i can understand why he never gives up!

He just wants to help people and is rewarded by the feedback he receives daily. I guess it's what keeps spurring him on. he does this off his own back. doesnt ask for money from anyone. doesn't get paid a penny. he has devoted 17 years of his life trying to educate people and spread the word about his discovery. my dad has approached doctors, lawyers, scientists, biologists, charities, TV, newspapers, and more. he is slowly winning an ongoing battle to be heard

All you have to do is raise the head end of your bed by 6 inches!(15cm) thats it! just go find some bricks or blocks of wood out the garden and stick them under your bed! i for one will never sleep flat again. There is nothing wrong with me but if people are getting ill all the time sleeping flat and an angled bed can make u better it makes me ask the question. Is sleeping flat safe?

It's certainly by no means an overnight cure. have some patience some things take time to change some things u will notice instantly like higher energy levels or no longer having cold feet in bed (due to the increased circulation) we are all looking for a miracle cure! this could be very well it.

What do we need to do about this? for one it should be taught in biology at school! its basic science something that was so obvious and has stared us all in the face ever since Sir Issac Newton discovered Gravity. people need to learn about this as it can help you friends relatives family and ofcourse yourself. Doctors should be made aware that sleeping at an angle can help so many problems and even in healthy people it has a lot of advantages too

It doesn't matter if your healthy or not we all need to change our sleeping habits. every single person on this planet needs to know about this

If you want to find out who my dad is helping at the moment or you want to read the full detailed explanation of his ideas just google his name Andrew K Fletcher or google Inclined Bed Therapy

Maybe you have heard about him before and have been sleeping at an angle for a while now? well please let him know how you are doing. all your feedback is welcome and very useful!

It doesn't cost anything! You don't have to take medication! No need for surgery or anything else invasive like that.
What have u got to lose? what can u gain? Give it a go :) put your bed on an angle 6inches (15cm) from the head end and then let gravity do the rest!

It can help you!

Never give up dad i believe in you!

Love you

Jason Fletcher
(Wilfy)
AndrewKFletcher
Family Elder

Post by AndrewKFletcher »

Thanks for your post Son.

It's not politically correct however to call me a doctor.
:oops:

That said it was lovely to read your own take on my research and endeavours to make it more widely known.

Love you too Jason

Dad

:D
Inclined Bed Therapy (IBT) | http://www.inclinedbedtherapy.com
Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free. Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture.
scorpion
Family Elder

Post by scorpion »

I am for once in my life at a loss for words.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

So am I!
Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
AndrewKFletcher
Family Elder

Lost for words about a son's appreciation for his dad's efforts to help people?

It's a sad old world out there.

Maybe you should question him about his post? Everything he has written except for his mentioning the dreaded Doctor word is true!

You are of course welcome to ignore his post and ignore the posts on the Inclined Bed Therapy threads.

I respect your direction in life. But if you have something to say spit it out.
Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free. Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture.
tzootsi
Family Elder

Post by tzootsi »

Jason, I admire your dedication to your father's cause. I'm not sure how many sons would take the time to write up such a carefully worded, sincere dedication to their dad. I also admire Andrew's tenacious promotion of his theory, and I hope that it does prove to be correct.
harry1
Family Member

Post by harry1 »

AndrewKFletcher wrote:Lost for words about a son's appreciation for his dad's efforts to help people?

It's a sad old world out there.

Maybe you should question him about his post? Everything he has written except for his mentioning the dreaded Doctor word is true!

You are of course welcome to ignore his post and ignore the posts on the Inclined Bed Therapy threads.

I respect your direction in life. But if you have something to say spit it out.
Where am i confused here as i took it that they were ''at a loss of words'' as they appreciated your sons devotion to you and your work?

Anyway i do have a question about this as i'm intrigued and so my question is why would this not help us when we are awake and not lying flat thru out the day as i'm usually sitting or sometimes standing etc. for 16 to 18 hours a day on average. Is it just the 6 to 8 hours of lying flat during sleep that is enough time to damage?

Thanks for letting us know about this.
harry
AndrewKFletcher
Family Elder

Hi Harry

The posture poll speaks more than words.

Yes laying flat for 8-10 hours is sufficient to introduce a new symptom. Sitting incorrectly is also a major contributing factor. This can be resolved by raising the seat highr so knees are below the seat.

Again the posture poll on the CCSVI section of the forum is confirming this.

Even standing without moving can dramatically change the circulation.
On the base of the feet we have reservoirs of blood that are pumped around by walking. But to stand still in one position would logically serve to compress the vessels in the feet and the tension on the muscles in the legs would compress the veins. This would undoubtedly compromise the circulation and some evidence for this is apparent when people feint and collapse at weddings etc. Guards on duty who stand motionless still move their weight from one foot to the other. Failure to comply with this often results in feinting
jackD
Family Elder

Post by jackD »

I just knew I was doing something wrong, because I sleep with my legs elevated about 6 inches!!!

jackD
harry1
Family Member

Post by harry1 »

AndrewKFletcher wrote:Hi Harry

The posture poll speaks more than words.

Yes laying flat for 8-10 hours is sufficient to introduce a new symptom. Sitting incorrectly is also a major contributing factor. This can be resolved by raising the seat highr so knees are below the seat.

Again the posture poll on the CCSVI section of the forum is confirming this.

Even standing without moving can dramatically change the circulation.
On the base of the feet we have reservoirs of blood that are pumped around by walking. But to stand still in one position would logically serve to compress the vessels in the feet and the tension on the muscles in the legs would compress the veins. This would undoubtedly compromise the circulation and some evidence for this is apparent when people feint and collapse at weddings etc. Guards on duty who stand motionless still move their weight from one foot to the other. Failure to comply with this often results in feinting
Ok that was really informative and so thankyou for explaining to me (us) how this works as i'm intrigued about it :D . I do have a question and like JackD mentioned why not go the opposite and elevate our feet and/or lower body as i've always heard that's good for edema and clearing the veins however i'm interested to hear more.

Thanks Andrew !! (is it Dr. Fletcher?)

harry
ms2009
Family Member

Post by ms2009 »

Thanks for all the info.
elyse_peace
Family Elder

My Dad the Gravity Doctor

Post by elyse_peace »

Andrew -
Thank you for all the research and thought. I have been following the discussion avidly. I can hardly wait to implement it. Thank you also for your website address.
Thanks and welcome, also, Jason. Thanks for your support of your Dad. It's refreshing.
scorpion
Family Elder

Post by scorpion »

I really did not mean to offend anyone with my "loss of words" statement. I am sorry if some of you were inclined to believe I was in some way being sarcastic in my comment. I guess I just did not understand the gravity of the situation prior to posting my comment. I have read about Mr. Fletchers inclined bed theory but honestly even with all the subjective data I just have never been pulled in that direction. Have a nice evening everyone.
AndrewKFletcher
Family Elder

jackD wrote:I just knew I was doing something wrong, because I sleep with my legs elevated about 6 inches!!!

jackD
Why would you choose to sleep this way Jack?
Wilfy

Post by Wilfy »

:) hey! well i just thought i could help my dad out a bit! sometimes he uses a bit too much jargon and i thought i could simplify things and bring it down to my own level and help other understand it a little better!

Ive seen my dad battle to be heard with this for such a long time and its good to see him finally start to make some headway

I just want him to get on and finally go mainstream with this! its about bloody time :)

Yeah i 100%agree with all my dads theories and thats not only because im his son! ive seen people getting better from irriversible conditions and they all want to tell his son how much of a good bloke he is! haha i thought it was my time to do it the other way around!

people my dad is a good bloke and speaks a lot of truth

he really can help people!

Return to “General Discussion”