Don't feel bad folks if Bob/Lyon tries to insult you

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
chrishasms
Family Elder

Don't feel bad folks if Bob/Lyon tries to insult you

Post by chrishasms »

post removed by moderator
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

ouch...this just seems like, even if he's been hitting below the belt, no need for this sort of hitting back...
"However, the truth in science ultimately emerges, although sometimes it takes a very long time," Arthur Silverstein, Autoimmunity: A History of the Early Struggle for Recognition
happydance
Family Member

Post by happydance »

I agree. I know where your coming from, but he's not worth it. Take a few deep breath's and let it roll off your back. Shame on him for stressing someone out with MS. He should know better. Like someone else said, I feel sorry for his wife.
Lyon
Family Elder

Re: Don't feel bad folks if Bob/Lyon tries to insult you

Post by Lyon »

chrishasms
Family Elder

Post by chrishasms »

Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

chrishasms
Family Elder

Post by chrishasms »

jr5646
Family Elder

Post by jr5646 »

cheerleader wrote:thanks so much, guys. My Dad had brain surgery yesterday, and is still recovering. My family hopes for the best. I appreciate all the love and prayers. Life can be really tough, and sometimes very scary, but it's been a blessing to have such a supportive community here at TIMS.
I'll be checking in now and then. Keep reading the research and keep helping each other. Stay positive -
cheer
What better person to quote than CHEER ? even her name is positive lol

In the grand scheme of things, this banter (and downright hurtful exchange) is really insignificant... venting can be therapeutic, but not at the cost of another... just put yoursleves in anothers shoes.

I lost both of my parents within one year of each another. Still badly stings, three years later... I was so numb and didn't know which end was up for quite awhile. When I finally came to, ms reared its ugly head... uggg

With all the positive progress of ccsvi research, this IS a HAPPY time, lets simply take Cheers advice and stay positive....

To quote my Mom - if you can't say something nice, don't say anything...
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

onesickrace
Family Member

Post by onesickrace »

isnt this area for ccsvi related topics? can this be moved to the ninnys and twits section so everytime someone replies, its not on top of useful information? please, thank you

Return to “General Discussion”