For friends of Chris

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

For friends of Chris

Postby lucky125 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:26 pm

He asked me to let you you know that he moved his foot for the first time in three years. He is posting a video of it on his FB page.
lucky125
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby TFau » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Wow, that's amazing! When did he have the procedure? I'm not sure how to see his facebook page.
TFau
Family Elder

Postby lucky125 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:48 pm

YOu can pm him and request that he add you as a friend on FB
lucky125
Family Elder

Postby euphoniaa » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:59 pm

TFau wrote:Wow, that's amazing! When did he have the procedure? I'm not sure how to see his facebook page.

Chris already posted about it in one of his other threads today, but it sounded like he credits Revimmune instead of a CCSVI "procedure." Not sure, though.

Quote from chrishasms:

I will however invite you to see all about me at www.chrishadms.com. I had Revimmune 2 years ago. Since then the immune side of MS is gone. I just had y 2 year MRI last week and I have no activity and this last week for the first time in three years, I started to move my right foot again. Yes I am lifting it and hope to make some new video soon.
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Return to General Discussion