Vascular headche/pain in eye??

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
canadianguy340
Getting to Know You...

Vascular headche/pain in eye??

Post by canadianguy340 »

I haven't had them In awhile, having one as I post this but anyone else deal with these? Seems to me the first time Felt it was 8 or 9 years ago. But they seem to happen after a drink of alcohol, but not always food will trigger it sometimes, or middle of the night. Seemed to me worse when was smoking and hottt summer days. I have had soft MS symptoms for few years now balance knumbness in feet and left rib cage. But recall reading that some doctors think these are first syptoms of MS? Any similar experiences? Feels like a Ice cream headache, hot shower will make it better or relieve the pain if they are intense. Have actually threw up from them before but that seems to be when they were bad which was when I was smoking and hot days. I have had three MRI'S now and evoke potentials which was ok. The most recent MRI still waiting to see doc. First one was suspect for MS second showed progression/regression? D