Don't miss this ...

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Don't miss this ...

Postby JFH » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:12 am

BBC Radio 4 Friday 22 April 2005, 9pm BST

My MS and Me

Written and performed by Jim Sweeney

Actor, writer, and regular improviser with The Comedy Store Players, Jim Sweeney delivers a candid, lively account of his experiences of living with multiple sclerosis.

Producer Liz Webb.

And if you're not in UK you can tune in thru the web usually available from broadcast for two weeks after.

Enjoy - trailers sound as if it will be fun :D
I am what I am
Family Elder

My MS & Me

Postby Kris » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:36 pm

We thought it was superb, made us laugh and nearly made us cry, Jim Sweeney has produced a brilliant one man play which has been receiving great reviews around the country, for the BBC to produce this for the radio was a brilliant idea, it has given all of us who are unable to visit a theatre a chance to listen to his humorous views on living with SPMS, something we can relate to. I attempted to record the play but my tape recorder jammed and although you can listen to it on line as it's a stream you cannot record it. Has anyone out there recorded the programme, only I would love to get a copy of it, I have already tried the BBC and Jim Sweeney all to no avail.

Return to General Discussion