Alternative MS theory video

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
HarryZ
Family Elder

Alternative MS theory video

Post by HarryZ »

The link below connects you to a 3-part online video interview with Elaine Delack and an alternative view to MS and its treatment. (about an hour long) You should have hi-speed internet service to view it properly.

Some medical people agree with Elaine while many adamantly don't but like anything dealing with MS these days, the differences of opinion about this disease are large. In the past couple of years more MS docs have stated their doubt about long established theories on MS.

While the video does briefly promote her book about Prokarin, those interested in this kind of alternate idea may find the interview quite interesting.

www.purdyvideo.com

Harry
HappyDaddy
Family Member

Post by HappyDaddy »

Thank you very much for this post.

She seems to know her stuff. Are there any doctors in the room who can give some feedback on the role of histamine? Does it really do all of that?

BTW My father and sister take anti-histamines for hay fever. Does this connect to something?

Best wishes
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

Happydad,
She seems to know her stuff. Are there any doctors in the room who can give some feedback on the role of histamine? Does it really do all of that?
The first time I attended one of Elaine's seminars, was back in April of 2000. At that time Dr. George Gilson, MD, PhD was presenting with Elaine. He has his PhD in chemistry and gave a very detailed description of what histamine does in your system.....and yes, it does all of that and more!
BTW My father and sister take anti-histamines for hay fever. Does this connect to something?
Anti-histamines deal with the H1 receptors in the body and not the H2 receptors that Prokarin does. Using anti-histamines for hay-fever don't have much effect against Prokarin but if you have something like asthma that requires long term, heavy doses of anti-histamine, then you can't use Prokarin.

Harry
katie45
Family Elder

Post by katie45 »

The link provided for the full version of the video doesn't work (parts !.2.3) or am I doing something wrong?
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

Katie,
katie45 wrote:The link provided for the full version of the video doesn't work (parts !.2.3) or am I doing something wrong?
I just clicked on the link to test it and it worked just fine for me. What happens when you click on part 1? If you are running Windows XP, Windows Media Player should begin automatically and the data will download to your computer. Within a few seconds, the program will simply begin. Now that's if you have high speed internet service....if you don't I'm not sure just what will happen.

Let me know.

Harry