Hello everyone, my name is Corey.
In my introductory human biology class we were asked to research a specific disorder as a group project, and as you might guess my group chose to study Multiple Sclerosis.
I was hoping everyone here might be able to help me out by answering a quick survey. It’s only 5 short questions that require just a quick response, however you can elaborate more if you wish. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You can reply on the forum if you like, or if you’d feel more comfortable you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Were you aware of MS prior to your diagnosis?
2. Do any members of your immediate family suffer from MS as well?
3. Were you diagnosed with RRMS, SPMS, PPMS, or PRMS?
4. Are you a part of any support groups outside of this forum?
5. Have you found religious faith to be helpful in coping with your condition?
Thanks again for all your help!