One for the skeptics

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
L
Family Elder

Post by L »

I was just watching the symposium here.

At some point during the many videos D r Haacke states that two papers have been submitted to the Annals of Neurology journal, one authored by Zamboni, which paint a different picture. If you interpret the results of the Doepp et al study using Zamboni's protocol, they will say, the negative results are in fact positive. So they primarily have a problem with how the results were interpreted.

So there's publications to look forward to.
sbr487
Family Elder

Post by sbr487 »

L wrote:I was just watching the symposium here.

At some point during the many videos D r Haacke states that two papers have been submitted to the Annals of Neurology journal, one authored by Zamboni, which paint a different picture. If you interpret the results of the Doepp et al study using Zamboni's protocol, they will say, the negative results are in fact positive. So they primarily have a problem with how the results were interpreted.

So there's publications to look forward to.
I think one day the editorial team of ANJ might have to answer some quite uncomfortable questions. The reason for such a hurried publication of those two articles. It should not be tough to compare the process these papers went through vis-a-vis other regular papers. I think they have cut the corners and truth might eventually come out ...
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it
- Max Planck

Return to “General Discussion”