fever

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

fever

Postby sbr487 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:10 am

General any kind of immune activity will show high temperature. In general, this is not a typical MS symptom observation. In my initial MS days, I used to have low grade fever. This has reduced to a large extend (probably there is nothing left to attach). Anyway, just wanted to get your thoughts ...
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it
- Max Planck
sbr487
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby LR1234 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:05 am

I used to have attacks of fevers too that came out of the blue for one day/night and I would feel fluey then they would disappear as mysteriously as they came.

Maybe we do all have viruses and bacteria busy in our immune systems but I feel I have tried my hardest to defeat them with not much luck and no symptom change.
LR1234
Family Elder

Postby sbr487 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:07 am

Just one thing to highlight - its not necessary that temp rises only when infected by virus/bacteria. The underlying factor is immune activity.
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it
- Max Planck
sbr487
Family Elder

Return to General Discussion