Flatulance? Snoring?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Flatulance? Snoring?

Postby amber » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:03 pm

Has anyone had a problem with this, my husband says that since I got MS I snore like crazy to the point of waking him up and on top of that he says that I flatulate all night, I am quite annoyed by this, good thing we are married.
Any thoughts? :idea: :?:
amber

Advertisement

Re: Flatulance? Snoring?

Postby Bubba » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:10 pm

amber wrote: on top of that he says that I flatulate all night, I am quite annoyed by this, good thing we are married.
Any thoughts? :idea: :?:

Bob????? You want to start first? :lol:

Amber, while I am not a health professional, I personally would venture to say that MS has nothing to do with snoring or farting. I was reading that in fact, the healthier your digestive system is, the more you poot. The article went on to say that a VERY healthy person, farts 20 plus times a day. So let your hubby know that your system is healthier than his!
Now, the snoring could be a problem, and a serious one. You might talk with your doctor, and do a sleep study to see about apnea (sp?) That would be where I would focus my attention.
w/m 44
The problem comes with the decision of weighing the unknown with the unknown.
Bubba
Family Elder

Postby Lyon » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Last edited by Lyon on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyon
Family Elder

Postby Bubba » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Lyon wrote:I love a good fart as much as the next guy but it's just beyond me to understand what women do to good food to make it smell like that :x

I knew it! :D That is Farting poetry 101! You have a way with words!!!!! :lol: Amber, we arent making fun of your situation, BUTT, me and Bob are sick like that and look forward to posts like yours! :lol:
w/m 44
The problem comes with the decision of weighing the unknown with the unknown.
Bubba
Family Elder

Return to General Discussion