what to avoid

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
sbr487
Family Elder

what to avoid

Post by sbr487 »

Folks, most of MSers seem to suffer abdominal issues including GERD. I seem to have frequent abdominal issues, some of which include -
upper abdominal discomfort
mild stomach ache after eating
bloating

I go through a bout of this problem once (lasting 1-2 weeks) every 2-3 months

I am currently taking Gingko, Walnuts for my MS (nothing else and no conventional medicine). I also consume oat meals in order to avoid putting weight ...

Surpsiringly, even though I have been diagnosed with GERD, I dont seem to have classical issues that are related to it.

I have 2 questions -
is any of the item I am taking not adviced for people with abdominal issues. For example, I was contemplating about aspirin and noticed that it is a no no if you have regular abdominal issues.

could I be suffering from some food allergy.

Any recommendations?

PS: note that I am not trying to substitute medical advice here but trying to get more info before I request Dr to investigate further ...
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it
- Max Planck

Return to “General Discussion”