1) reality is what the majority says it is ( or else face ostricism and persection for antisocial behavior)
2) the majority will look to the experts for the deinition of that reality (people of credibility)
3) experts can be bought (or hired)
4) one can buy an experts to define the reality of his choosing (ie some scientist say global warming is happening and some say it is not, if you want to prove global warming exists chances are the expert whose hypothesis argues against global warming would not be the one you hire)
5) He who has the most money can promote his reality best (money can buy public awarness, labs, donations to universities, credibility, etc)
6) the reality best promoted will be the one embraced by the majority ( from 1,2 and 5)
Is it in the best interest of those who finacially gain from the majority believing their reality to promote his reality best?
who owns your reality?
what reality would the pharmacutical industry have us believe?
how about mcdonalds?
WHAT IS REALITY
Drs are the alpha and the omega of credibility but yet many are enslaved by protocol dictated by the experts for fear of liability and loss of credibility. it all boils down to statistical observation vs logic. if the foundation of ones reality is constructed with statistical observation just know that it may be filthy with the subjective interpretation corrupted by the motivating factors of the observer.