I have tried my last hope which was CCSVI with no success , now thinking about going on disability since I truly struggle walking and dragging myself to work but same time thinking about this transition is killing me .
1. I have been actively working for last 20 years , now stop working, I fear a bad depression
2. I’m an engineer and have a high paid job, letting it go would be hard on me and I’m sure depressing and overwhelming
3. I have LTD from my company but still losing big amount of income would be another disaster(I’m bringing single income to my family of 3)
4. I’m completely OK with working from home but don’t know of any resources that might recruit remote workers
5. Paying for our family health insurance which we were covered by my work
6. As said, I do not even know how to occupy my time without working and might end up full time thinking about “why me” “what MS has done to me” and depression again
Please help me out and share your experiences, how did you overcome with these obstacles and how did you make sure if it’s a right move to go on disability