Saw my neuro yesterday and here's where we're at. (No Tumor)
- He doesn't think it's NMO (Devic's).
- I have two O-bands in my spinal fluid which makes him lean towards MS but he doesn't want to put that on me just yet. (Even though I've already been diagnosed with it once.)
- Syrinx is stable but need to monitor every 6 months.
- I need another brain MRI to see if I have any new lesions. If I do, he'll probably give me the MS diagnosis. If not, we will need to monitor that as well to see if any changes occur.
- Pain that I am experiencing is questionable. MS or Syrinx? He has given me some pain meds for neuropathic pain. If they work, great!
- My eye issues seem to all be caused by migraines. However I did have some slight color deficits on one of the tests that was performed.
So, migraines, syrinx, and possible MS. This is good news compared to what I was thinking. Seems everything was being lumped into one thing instead of what it really is, two, possibly three, separate neurological issues.