Need support....please....

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
InHislove
Getting to Know You...

Need support....please....

Post by InHislove »

Today I was at my doctors ... he told me he'd like to test further because he's more and more convinced I have MS. The tip off for him was that heat exacerbates my symptoms. I'm so done with test, so done with it all! I just wish today I could take off my legs and hang 'em up! I hate this! Don't get me wrong, my doctor is amazing and sending me to my nuero (again).

:?: Have any of you had "alot" of tests that all came back normal prior to your MS diagnosis? :?: Makes me feel like I'm wasting everyone's time. Makes me feel like I'm "going crazy". Every test, I hear well it's "normal". Well except my neurological exams in the office - those I fail! Why do I fail those and my head MRI come back "normal" aaaggghhh! :x

I mean I want a diagnosis just for the simple reason that I know something is wrong however I don't want one - ya know what I mean?!

Thanks for the ear :!: :!:
hannakat
Family Elder

Post by hannakat »

I hear ya!

There are many people in "limboland" regarding diagnosis. Doctors don't want to stick the MS label on someone without assurance that it is.

I don't know what tests you need to have at this point but make sure you get tested for Lyme disease.

I hope it passes and you feel better. (((((((InHislove))))))
InHislove
Getting to Know You...

Post by InHislove »

Lyme's disease :?: really :?:
thank you for the hug hannakat
fee001
Family Elder

No, you are not alone

Post by fee001 »

Hi!

In the UK, There is an ever growing number of people sitting waiting in Limboland for a diagnosis.

They portray all the symptoms indicative of ms, but MRIs and Lumber puncture are clear.

Some have been in that position for years, they are now disillusioned with neurologists not knowing which way to turn.

That is why I doubt the current diagnostic procedure regarding lesions on the brain.

If I were you, and this is just my oppinion. I would go to a Chiropractor to check if my Atlas in the cervical spine (the neck) is in its correct position.

My Atlas being out has had a knock on effect to my spine causing further misalignments, which in my case caused flexing/spasm, juddering/tremor, l'hermittes amongst other things like resistance to touching a surface, my hand would slip and slide,.

All of these symptoms have now gone. google....Dr Windman Atlas..its interesting stuff, especially symptoms caused, it makes coplete sense to me, I hope this helps.

Fiona
InHislove
Getting to Know You...

Re: No, you are not alone

Post by InHislove »

Hi Fiona,
I see a European Kinesiology Major (here in Canada he's a physio therapist for re-aligning my spine - which was caused by a car accident 7 years ago. I have only had these symptoms for about 2 years now. I've been seeing him for 7 years. He's notice a deficit that can not be physiologically explained. He realigns my spine and nothing changes. The parts of my body that are showing MS symptoms do not correlate with the part of my spine that misaligned. The only part of my spine that is misaligned (at times) is my t4, t6 and very rarely t9. I will indeed ask my physiotherapist about the atlas procedure thank you :)
fee001 wrote:Hi!

In the UK, There is an ever growing number of people sitting waiting in Limboland for a diagnosis.

They portray all the symptoms indicative of ms, but MRIs and Lumber puncture are clear.

Some have been in that position for years, they are now disillusioned with neurologists not knowing which way to turn.

That is why I doubt the current diagnostic procedure regarding lesions on the brain.

If I were you, and this is just my oppinion. I would go to a Chiropractor to check if my Atlas in the cervical spine (the neck) is in its correct position.

My Atlas being out has had a knock on effect to my spine causing further misalignments, which in my case caused flexing/spasm, juddering/tremor, l'hermittes amongst other things like resistance to touching a surface, my hand would slip and slide,.

All of these symptoms have now gone. google....Dr Windman Atlas..its interesting stuff, especially symptoms caused, it makes coplete sense to me, I hope this helps.

Fiona
InHislove
Getting to Know You...

Post by InHislove »

http://www.chirobase.org/17QA/atlas3.html
I searched for this Atlas idea and found the above... not sure what to believe... all I know is I'm in rough shape and not feeling normal and disheartened by all this. It's really overwhelming to know what you feel is not normal then to have been told you are "crazy", "stressed", "all in your head", ect... then finally someone to believe you and see what you are telling them, and receive information that it is all just a virtabra that is misaligned.. I'm soooo confused! :? All I want is for all of this to end and I'm soooo tired! Just got through 1 year of figuring out I had seizures, not being allowd to drive, being diagnose with Epilepsy and then stablized on meds.... aaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh what next :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I think it's time to turn around my thinking and focus on Christ!

Return to “General Discussion”