Can someone explain...

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
InHislove
Getting to Know You...

Can someone explain...

Post by InHislove »

Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone can explain why my legs feel like they are not getting enough circulation - for example when you'd kneel sitting on your feet and get up kinda feeling - my legs feel like that, they are blue splotchy and I get the same feeling when climbing stairs.... my legs are exhausted. Does anyone else feel this? Is this a ms feeling or could it be something else?
leetz
Family Elder

hello..

Post by leetz »

i wish i could tell u...had the feeling but never the blue spots...sometimes my foot looks purplish though...the neuro's say that is the nerve damage though...wish i could have been more help!

Blessing's...
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...
InHislove
Getting to Know You...

Post by InHislove »

thank you... nerves makes sense... I was awoken in the middle of the night by an awful nerve pain shooting down my leg and finally this afternoon it settled.
Ok maybe blue isn't quiet the right colour but I thought it was due to lack of circulation (that colour)

Return to “General Discussion”