squiffy

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

squiffy

Postby scorpions » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Squiffy posted a link to a new study on Vitamin D this morning that I saw before leaving for work. I just got home and can't seem to find it. Anyone?
User avatar
scorpions
Family Member
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:40 am

Advertisement

Re: squiffy

Postby euphoniaa » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:11 pm

scorpions wrote:Squiffy posted a link to a new study on Vitamin D this morning that I saw before leaving for work. I just got home and can't seem to find it. Anyone?


It was moved down to the Natural Approach Forum with all the vitamin threads. http://www.thisisms.com/forum/natural-approach-f27/topic18587.html

I see it still has its own topic right now, but the new policy is to merge them all into a common topic thread, so I assume Squiffy's thread will soon disappear into the 61 page long All Things Vitamin D sticky, to mingle with every other vitamin D post and conversation that's ever been written at TIMS. Of course, there are a few B12 posts in that thread as well the last time I looked, so watch out for those. :smile:
Last edited by euphoniaa on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
User avatar
euphoniaa
Family Elder
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:00 pm
Location: midwest U.S.

Re: squiffy

Postby patientx » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:13 pm

I saw the same post and meant to go back and read the full article.

Guess the moderators didn't like the article. Before this post is deleted, if you want, I can PM the link to the original article.
User avatar
patientx
Family Elder
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:00 pm

Re: squiffy

Postby NHE » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:04 am

euphoniaa wrote:It was moved down to the Natural Approach Forum with all the vitamin threads. natural-approach-f27/topic18587.html

I see it still has its own topic right now, but the new policy is to merge them all into a common topic thread, so I assume Squiffy's thread will soon disappear into the 61 page long All Things Vitamin D sticky, to mingle with every other vitamin D post and conversation that's ever been written at TIMS. Of course, there are a few B12 posts in that thread as well the last time I looked, so watch out for those. :smile:


Merging of posts into single super threads is NOT the policy of ThisIsMS and never has been. This was a one time unilateral decision, which in my opinion, was in error.

NHE
User avatar
NHE
Volunteer Moderator
 
Posts: 3333
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: squiffy

Postby NHE » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:07 am

patientx wrote:I saw the same post and meant to go back and read the full article.

Guess the moderators didn't like the article. Before this post is deleted, if you want, I can PM the link to the original article.


There was nothing wrong with the article. Squiffy's contributions to the ThisIsMS community have always been greatly appreciated.

NHE
User avatar
NHE
Volunteer Moderator
 
Posts: 3333
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: squiffy

Postby scorpions » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Thanks for the explanation guys. I looked in the Vitamin D thread and did not see any recent studies from Squiffy posted in it but of course maybe I overlooked it. I envy you NHE because you at least have the ability to express yourself without getting your post deleted or a warning threatening banning sent to your inbox. Patientx if you could send me the link I would appreciate it. Thanks. Scorp
User avatar
scorpions
Family Member
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:40 am

Re: squiffy

Postby euphoniaa » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:21 pm

scorpions wrote:Thanks for the explanation guys. I looked in the Vitamin D thread and did not see any recent studies from Squiffy posted in it but of course maybe I overlooked it. I envy you NHE because you at least have the ability to express yourself without getting your post deleted or a warning threatening banning sent to your inbox. Patientx if you could send me the link I would appreciate it. Thanks. Scorp


Hi again, Scorp. The link to Squiffy's vitamin D thread is right in my post above. :smile:

Like I said, it still stands alone in the Natural Approach Forum and hasn't even been scooped into the giant Vit D thread yet, but it's way down below the new 13 sticky threads. The problem with having so many stickies is that they cover an entire computer screen, leaving all new posts below the vision level. Or at least that's the case on MY old monitor. :smile:
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
User avatar
euphoniaa
Family Elder
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:00 pm
Location: midwest U.S.


Return to General Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Contact us | Terms of Service