If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Are you are being treated for Multiple Sclerosis?
If so, the dreaMS study needs your help! - Researchers at University at Albany, SUNY are carrying out a study to learn more about doctor-patient relationships and experiences adjusting to Multiple Sclerosis.
- Please help us by completing our anonymous and confidential questionnaire, entirely from home.
- Participation should take about 45 minutes. Participants can enter to win a $50 Visa Gift card.
- Your help matters! Your answers on our questionnaire may ultimately help us improve the quality of the medical care that patients with Multiple Sclerosis receive.For more information or to complete the questionnaire over the phone, please call us at: (518) 442-4903 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgTo fill out the questionnaire online, please visit our secure study website at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/dreaMSstudy
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:15 am
What is the purpose of this survey? How will it help MS patients?
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ... Dr. Seuss
- Getting to Know You...
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:00 pm
Return to General Discussion
- research opportunity - please share your experience with MS
by teaMSstudy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:47 am
- 2 Replies
- 834 Views
- Last post by Stillhaha
Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:11 am
- POLL - MS AND NEW WORK OPPORTUNITY
by squinun » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:04 pm
- 2 Replies
- 726 Views
- Last post by BadKittyCat
Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:44 pm
- New research network for multiple sclerosis research
by MSUK » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:48 am
- 0 Replies
- 759 Views
- Last post by MSUK
Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:48 am
- EBV and HHV6B in MS patients
by dignan » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:43 pm
- 13 Replies
- 2710 Views
- Last post by bromley
Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:09 am
- Something for progressive patients at last?
by raven » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:10 am
- 1 Replies
- 1472 Views
- Last post by Brainteaser
Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:47 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users