Did you think you were imagining it?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Did you think you were imagining it?

Postby bittysmom2001 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:10 am

I struggle with believing what I am feeling is real or in my head. I won't get the results of my MRI until Monday. All of the tests to this point have verified that "something" is going on. Why do I still think I'm overreacting?
Amie
Mom to Bitty, Bear and Tater
bittysmom2001
Getting to Know You...

Advertisement

Re: Did you think you were imagining it?

Postby lyndacarol » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:47 am

Hi Amie,
I think it is human nature to be optimistic, to be skeptical, to believe only when all the evidence is in. You are quite normal!
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Postby michelerenee » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:39 pm

I have had a couple of times that my symptoms will disappear for a couple of weeks, I get to go to the gym, I do yard work, etc. I get hopeful that it was all a bad dream. Then they come back. and its real again. I'm still figuring out how to deal with this emotional roller coaster.

M
michelerenee

Postby lyndacarol » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:52 pm

michelerenee wrote:I have had a couple of times that my symptoms will disappear for a couple of weeks, I get to go to the gym, I do yard work, etc. I get hopeful that it was all a bad dream. Then they come back. and its real again. I'm still figuring out how to deal with this emotional roller coaster.

M

Michele – keep a food diary and see if your symptoms appear when you eat certain foods (like sugary foods or sweets).
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Return to General Discussion