PROTOMYXZOA, a new radical concept about what causes MS!

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
DIM
Family Elder

PROTOMYXZOA, a new radical concept about what causes MS!

Post by DIM »

I don't know if any other have heard of this or it has been posted again but I feel that after CCSVI this is the new big discovery about what causes MS and other autoimmune diseases!
It connects most theories and explains why some therapies work so well say stents (CCSVI), antibiotics, LDN, supplements etc:
http://www.iadvocatehealth.org/protozoa ... tion0.aspx
This is the only publication I have found for Dr Fry's theory so far - go to page 78: http://66.208.62.177/asm/images/stories ... 20book.pdf

PS: Long time away from forum but thanks good wife is completely stable on LDN + supplements!
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: PROTOMYXZOA, a new radical concept about what causes MS!

Post by jimmylegs »

i have only found dr fry's plus criticism/dismissal of dr fry. 0 scholar search results. good to hear the wife is doing well :)
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
DIM
Family Elder

Post by DIM »

Exactly Jimmy, although if you remember CCSVI was on the same boat at the beggining!
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

DIM wrote:Exactly Jimmy, although if you remember CCSVI was on the same boat at the beggining!
In the "beginning", there was the actual article by Dr Zamboni, which started it for most people.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

i searched for the species latin binomial, nothing more. perhaps we do have a previously undiscovered pathogen that happens to respond to the lifestyle and diet changes many of us already follow. we shall see. if that turns out to be the case, for the time being i'll class it as an opportunistic invader.
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
DIM
Family Elder

Post by DIM »

By the way how are you guys I miss you as many other members, is cheerleader still here?
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

we're all good here thanks dim :D i'm presenting to real life public on nutrition stuff next month. cheerleader's still here too, for sure.
DIM
Family Elder

Post by DIM »

Good news Jimmy, ;) glad to hear you are well and have such plans, if you don't mind to tell me where is your presentation?
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

thanks! it will be at the university of toronto. i was going to present in hyderabad india next month as well, but what with the layovers, time changes, and jet lag, the commute would just be TOO MUCH! maybe i'll send a poster with the other reps from my organization who ARE still going...
DIM
Family Elder

Post by DIM »

Although it is about Lyme it is a very interesting story:
http://christavanderham.blogspot.gr/201 ... -1953.html

Return to “General Discussion”