New oral treatment forums - Aubagio & Tecfidera

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

New oral treatment forums - Aubagio & Tecfidera

Post by NHE »

Greetings,
We now have new treatment forums dedicated to discussing the recently approved oral treatments for MS Aubagio and Tecfidera (BG12).

Aubagio (teriflunomide)

Tecfidera (BG12, dimethyl fumarate)
MELVIRA

Re: New oral treatment forums - Aubagio & BG12

Post by MELVIRA »

I am waiting for the release of this drug. It is already out in Europe. It was postponed in the US for another 3 months.
xpsychiatricmd
Family Member

Re: New oral treatment forums - Aubagio & BG12

Post by xpsychiatricmd »

I also eagerly await for BG12. Not sure if it's going to be used for SPMS in addition to RRMS.
Loriyas
Family Elder

Re: New oral treatment forums - Aubagio & Tecfidera

Post by Loriyas »

BG12 is Tecfidera
vpskidoo

Post by vpskidoo »

Hello everyone! My name is Valeri I am 29 years old and I was diagnosed with MS 2 ½ years ago- I started on Rebif, then went to Copaxone, and am currently taking Tecfidera- So far so good, I love the Tecfidera and we will see next year after my MRI if it is helping!

I have an MS fundraiser walk coming up, and just got this shirt which is unlike any other shirt I have, or have seen at walks! Just wanted to share with ya'll in case anyone is looking for a shirt for an upcoming fundraiser walk :) http://www.sunfrogshirts.com/LifeStyle/Multiple-Sclerosis-Orange-is-the-new-black-zw17-Guys-White-Ladies-Purple.html?7405 :-D
Sahsh1862
Getting to Know You...

Post by Sahsh1862 »

Hi Valerie,
My name is Sandi and I was just diagnosed with MS this year at age 55. I am taking Tecfidera daily for two months now having taken Aubagio with bad affects. I am not doing anything better but surely not worse either. Tell me your status now having been on Tecfidera for awhile now.
Hope all is going well for you.
Sandi