Survey Closed

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
MSResearch

Survey Closed

Post by MSResearch »

Sorry, this survey is now closed.
Last edited by MSResearch on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Paid Survey on your Experiences with MS

Post by euphoniaa »

So, where are you from? Who's doing the research? What's the source of the questions? And the money? And why are they giving it away?

I never click on anything that just says "CLICK HERE" until I know where the hell it's taking me. :smile:
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

I agree with the not clicking anything randomly. The link takes you to:
(right click and check the properties / "copy link address" if in windows)

Anyone "Giving away money" should be more than willing to say who they are.
MSResearch

Post by MSResearch »

Thank you for your comments, which are certainly reasonable. Additional information about the research is provided on the first two pages of the survey, including contact information for the researchers on the informed consent page.

Briefly, the research is being conducted by faculty at Columbia University who are trying to understand more about how people experience Multiple Sclerosis. A small monetary payment is offered to compensate people for the time it takes to complete the survey. All data are treated with strict confidentiality. Those who complete the survey have the option to donate payment, in which case no contact information is requested.

Return to “General Discussion”