Do microwaved food and milk make your MS symbtoms worse, i

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Re: Do microwaved food and milk make your MS symbtoms worse,

Postby jimmylegs » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:07 am

cyanocobalamin is on the shelves in most places d.t. shelf life. the bioavailable form methylcobalamin is the preferred supplemental form but food trumps supplements EXCEPT where therapeutic doses are required.

re milk, i'm on the other side of the fence on this one. once upon a time i would have bought this argument fully. at this stage i don't believe, even as a long term one-time vegan, that you can take correlation and get causality. i learned my lesson about demonizing entire food groups a long time ago. (also i don't really buy into the molecular mimicry theory).
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Advertisement

Postby stevelord » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:22 pm

jimmylegs wrote:cyanocobalamin is on the shelves in most places d.t. shelf life. the bioavailable form methylcobalamin is the preferred supplemental form but food trumps supplements EXCEPT where therapeutic doses are required.

re milk, i'm on the other side of the fence on this one. once upon a time i would have bought this argument fully. at this stage i don't believe, even as a long term one-time vegan, that you can take correlation and get causality. i learned my lesson about demonizing entire food groups a long time ago. (also i don't really buy into the molecular mimicry theory).

I agree with Jimmy on the not believing in the molecular similarity , at least in it not being the full reason for milks autoimmune harm. Because why then would it harm my stomach and intestine which its proteins presumably dont mimic. Cows have been bred to such an extent that milk suppresses my immune system and is the only food that if I hold the container of milk in my hand, it also suppresses my immunity, via a mechanism I have posted elsewhere on this board. I cant think of any other so called natural substance that has ever that to ma , only synthetic objects do that to me, so it is as if milk's molecules are not recognized by the body as being natural , is seen as being like a synthetic.

Steve Lord
tev
stevelord

Postby NHE » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Microwaves are dangerous, especially if you're a gerbil. Image
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Postby jimmylegs » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:55 am

lol NHE

re "why then would it harm my stomach and intestine "

i can make an academic suggestion but i hesitate, not having details of your supplement regimen.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Postby NHE » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:07 pm

stevelord wrote:Cows have been bred to such an extent that milk suppresses my immune system and is the only food that if I hold the container of milk in my hand, it also suppresses my immunity, via a mechanism I have posted elsewhere on this board.

I can't imagine how holding a sealed container of milk would supress anyone's immunity. Perhaps this is an example of the nocebo effect, i.e., you expect bad effects, therefore your mind creates them. This is seen in clinical trials where people in the placebo arm of the trial drop out due to excessive negative side effects. From a different perspective, it is not unlike superstition.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Postby blossom » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:04 am

steve there is a strength test some aternative dr.'s do. patient holds arm out from side, the dr. presses down testing strength, then he will hold say milk for instance against your chest, if the arm weakens it indicates you should avoid it. now, my thoughts on milk is that when milk was fresh from the cow it did not harm or at least not as much. but, when pasteurization was introduced to prevent other things it changed the makeup of the milk. then they started homogenizing milk and that really killed it. then, keep in mind this milk went from being delivered in glass to waxed cardboard and now "plastic". yummy huh? plus the cows started to be fed diffently and shot up with god knows what.

it would be interesting since your immune system is super sensitive , if you could get pure fresh milk from cows fed as they used to be and treated humainly delivered in glass.

as far as microwaved food--it is basically dead food.

a note here: a friend started drinking fresh cows milk instead of from the store and he is doing better. he has other health issues not this so called ms.

http://www.realmilk.com/brochures/real-milk-brochure/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr.../mic ... 84662.html
blossom
Family Elder

Postby stevelord » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:46 pm

NDE posts "I can't imagine how holding a sealed container of milk would supress anyone's immunity. Perhaps this is an example of the nocebo effect, i.e., you expect bad effects, therefore your mind creates them. This is seen in clinical trials where people in the placebo arm of the trial drop out due to excessive negative side effects. From a different perspective, it is not unlike superstition."

NDE, I have had the unique factor I described in my thread re Mary, now locked, in my blood for 28 years, partially characterized at a number of institutions and not one previously recognized by science, giving me an advantage over probably all other people in knowing when my immunity is being stimulated because my muscles contract when my immunity is being stimulated by anything to the same degree as the level of immune stimulation, plus there is a baseline continual muscle contraction from this factor that reduces or disappears when my immunity is being suppressed . This of course fascinated me , thus I spent thousands of hours testing things to see what worked to stimulate human immune systems, what didnt and what suppressed it. I correlated the findings with any effect on the many sore throat, cold, viruses I have always been plagued by, and also on other diseases or injuries I have had and also on 40 other people. Thus I can report a whole lot of things previously unknown to science and not in a peer reviewed journal. That being in very close proximity to any substance but not even touching it has an effect on us , the mechanism by which that occurs I described in the afoorementioned Mary thread.

I have been informed by the moderator that this people on this board are interested in theories people propose only if they have peer reviewd back up. . SO obviously I dont qualify nor would anyone who had a novel finding or theory. I can say however that there is some related back up for ones hand position being above the waist having a healing effect, in the large body of positiveresearch on qi gong, tai chi, and falun gong. which in almost all positions hold their hands above the waist. In that regard I can add the following.

I have found that whenever my hand or hands are above my waist my immunity is being stimulated to various degrees, depending on the position. But the mistake those three methods make is that its much stronger if you hold your hand or hands still. THey dont. I assume the fetus mostly did. The closer my hands get to upper chest high,the stronger the effect. The photos of the fetus match that, it most commonly holds his hands upper chest high. He also sucks his thumb which also works great I might add,but note the hand is held again chest high when you have your thumb in your mouth. I also found that its real strong to hold the arm directly out from the side like on a sofa and having the arm on a sofa pillow next to you, and that is the position of the arm when the arms first start growing in the womb. I also noticed that if I place my thumb of one hand against the web in between the thumb and forefinger of the other hand I get strong stimulation, similar to the other good ones I described, note that would imitate the fetus holding his umbilical cord. I also noticed a strong position from having the navel next to the web I just described which would imitate where his hand would be when holding his umbilical cord. It is another good position to stick the finger in the nose or ear, evidently he explored both. NOte that the thumb of one hand being against the web of the other I found out later is a position used in a I think it is Korean practice. Bingo

Note also that placing the right object in the ear touching the inner wall works equally well, if that object is able to fool the body into thinking it is the finger (of the fetus originally). Cotton is made up of glucose strands and is the only thing that works to do that, and GMO cotton has a fish gene in it and will not work so now the cotton has to be organic, cotton balls can be bought at health food markets like Whole Food, and I tear off a piece the size of a small marble and insert it into the ear, which can provide 24 hour a day stimulation. I keep checking it tapping it in gently until it stops going in any more, because moving around or sleeping on that ear can cause it to work itself away from thath spot touching that iiner wall where an ear plug for noise goes.

Steve Lord
stevelord

Postby HappyPoet » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:26 am

Hi Steve and welcome to TiMS,

Milk isn't good for my system, so it's not part of my diet.

On a related matter, Andrew K Fletcher and his "inclined bed" idea started out just like you are now with your organic cotton ball idea, to pick just one of your ideas. Perhaps if you start to call your ideas hypotheses instead of theories, certain people will be appeased. If you search TiMS for the member name "andrewkfletcher," you'll read how he endured criticism from a few; however, MANY people started to incline their bed WITHOUT large, prospective, peer-reviewed, multi-center, double-blinded, controlled, and randomized studies. Steve, I hope you continue to share your ideas with us.

A tilted bed,
Flow for the head,
A cotton ball,
Easy and small.

:)
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Postby want2bike » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:13 pm

When you drink cows milk it is important to understand what you are drinking. You are drinking steriods, hormones, pesticides, GMO foods, and antibiotics. Let Dr. McDougal explain what is in the milk you are drinking. Microwaves change the structure of the atoms in your food. If you are waiting for studies by the FDA or any other government agency it is not going to happen. The government is very happy with all the sick people we have and does not want to upset anything we are doing. They like selling all the profitable drugs to sick people. The facts are there. You just have to believe the facts. If there is a chance that something is bad for you might be best to error on the side of safety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKu2n4dMMCM

http://www.naturalnews.com/022015.html
want2bike
Family Elder

Postby stevelord » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:10 pm

HappyPoet wrote:Hi Steve and welcome to TiMS,

Milk isn't good for my system, so it's not part of my diet.

On a related matter, Andrew K Fletcher and his "inclined bed" idea started out just like you are now with your organic cotton ball idea, to pick just one of your ideas. Perhaps if you start to call your ideas hypotheses instead of theories, certain people will be appeased. If you search TiMS for the member name "andrewkfletcher," you'll read how he endured criticism from a few; however, MANY people started to incline their bed WITHOUT large, prospective, peer-reviewed, multi-center, double-blinded, controlled, and randomized studies. Steve, I hope you continue to share your ideas with us.

A tilted bed,
Flow for the head,
A cotton ball,
Easy and small.

:)

Thank you Happy Feet. Why do people here think I am the enemy?

Steve Lord
stevelord

Postby HappyPoet » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:49 pm

stevelord wrote:Thank you Happy Feet. Why do people here think I am the enemy?

Imho, some people are small- and close-minded, some have MS-related psych symptoms, and some lack compassion and understanding. Please give TiMS another chance--you've made friends here, and we have your back. :)
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Postby stevelord » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:31 pm

HappyPoet wrote:
stevelord wrote:Thank you Happy Feet. Why do people here think I am the enemy?

Imho, some people are small- and close-minded, some have MS-related psych symptoms, and some lack compassion and understanding. Please give TiMS another chance--you've made friends here, and we have your back. :)

Thanks, Happyfeet :D
stevelord

Postby blossom » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:02 am

hi steve, happy poet pretty much summed it up. i'm too one the ones that is glad you're here. and, i'd venture to say you have friends lurking and reading what you have to say with interest.

we all can have bad days especially with the beast they named ms a nipping at our rears 24-7.

stick around. only expect that some maybe like me can have a hard time getting back to your questions in a timely fashion because of our limitations and situations.

take care!
blossom
Family Elder

Postby blossom » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:07 am

happy poet, you still got it! i loved your little poem you wrote.
:smile: :smile:
blossom
Family Elder

Postby stevelord » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:23 am

blossom wrote:hi steve, happy poet pretty much summed it up. i'm too one the ones that is glad you're here. and, i'd venture to say you have friends lurking and reading what you have to say with interest.

we all can have bad days especially with the beast they named ms a nipping at our rears 24-7.

stick around. only expect that some maybe like me can have a hard time getting back to your questions in a timely fashion because of our limitations and situations.

take care!

Thanks Blossom, when I first got here I thought I was surrounded, ha ha.

Steve
stevelord

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion